Scotts Hotel
US$116
Travelocity
US$335
US$291
The Heights Hotel Killarney(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,082 results
All reviewsgreat locationfree underground parkingnice hotelcentral locationhen partycentre of townresidents bartrain stationdeluxe roomreception staffbar foodlast weekendenjoyed my stayhotel barboth morningsstayed here for two nightstop class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was very disappointed with where me and my family were put in the hotel. On the same floor next to a hen party on one side and a stag on the other. Shouting and banging on doors all hours of the night. Staff need to be more considerate in where they put families in the hotel. Won't stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014
ScottsKillarney, Manager at Scotts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Sandyred7,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at Scotts Hotel.

Of course it is with great disappointment that I read that you didn't have a good stay nor would you return again. This is not the service we aim to offer and we certainly don't want our customers to have left feeling unrested or disappointed. This is an issue I will be bringing up with my staff but in the meantime if you would like to contact me directly I would be delighted to talk to you.

I sincerely apologise for the disappointing stay you experienced and hope that we are able to rectify this with you at some stage in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

i have been staying at scotts for the last few years i normally stay 3 or 4 times a year and i was never dissappointed yet . bar food is excellent.rooms are top quality. staff are so friendly and helpful

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 123springmount,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor on your numerous stays with us in Scotts Hotel.

I am delighted that you return to us 3-4 times a year and are never disappointed. To hear such positive comments on the food, staff and rooms is a very good reflection on the hard work and dedication of both management and staff of the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your comments to everyone.

Thank you again for your review and your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Having gone here for my friends hen party, 11 of us stayed here. Besides the fact my friend and i had to change rooms because we got locked out twice as the door was broken, we really enjoyed it. We also had dinner in the evening which was incredible, and the staff were excellent. Rooms clean, except for the shower door been broken, which meant the bathroom was flooded after a shower. we will be returning, as its ideal location too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear jncork,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us in Scotts Hotel.

I am delighted that overall you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and will be returning to us in the future. I do apologise for the inconveniences caused to you by the door lock and the shower door. It is a great reflection on the staff and service that despite this you still enjoyed your stay. I will be passing on your comments to all staff and making a particular mention to the kitchen and restaurant on your very positive comments on the food and service.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Scotts Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel is in a great location walking distance to the shops of Killarney. the free underground parking was easy to get to the lobby door. There were two pubs on the property. there were a lot of fun and great food. When I was in Ireland I stayed at four hotels and this was the most fun.

Room Tip: I was on the 4Th floor the top floor. It was very Quiet and I could open the window and sleep with the cool fresh outside air. Next time I will ask for the same floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jerry B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us at Scotts Hotel.

I was delighted to hear that you found it the best place you stayed in during your travels throughout Ireland. The staff will be thrilled to hear this. Our location is great and all our guests very much appreciate the free underground car parking we provide. I am glad you did too.

We would love to welcome you back to Scotts Hotel again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 April 2014

we stayed on and off we have found it verry good a nice place to stay good and friendly staff the rooms are spotles free parking a good value i would stay thare any time of the year it a really good value hotet!!"

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Charles B,

Thank you for posting such a positive review on your recent stay with us in Scotts Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you return to us time and time again. This is a very positive reflection on our staff and the service we provide. I will be passing on your comments to all departments. I am also happy that you find Scotts great value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Scotts many more times in the future.