“5 stars...wish I could live there!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sitting Room view 2 Sitting Room view 3
Sitting Room view 2
Sitting Room view 3
Kitchen- Dining area view 1
Kitchen Dining view 2
Downstairs bathroom, Toilet and  Shower.
( room not as wide as image shows..? )
Bedroom 1 on 1st Floor.
Double bed.
Single bedroom with childs cot / crib.  View 2
Upstairs shower and toilet
Ross Castle about 3 miles from Killarney
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Patricia...
Toledo, Ohio, United States
“5 stars...wish I could live there!!”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This place was absolutely perfect for us. So close to everything that our friends who joined us from London just parked their rental car right across the street in the parking lot and walked everywhere in town. Literally a two minute walk to about four pubs and restaurants, perhaps a 4 minute walk to the closest in-n-out type Mart with food and provisions that we would have needed and everything was absolutely perfect.

Our flight was about 40 minutes late landing in Shannon. Therefore we missed the bus we were planning on and arrived about an hour or two past schedule and they were still there waiting for us and even called to make sure all was okay. Great detail was given to us on how to use everything in the house including the DVD player, television, coffee machine and showers.
They had purchased milk and sugar and had coffee for us. There were shampoos, conditioners, shower gels and soap in all of the showers. They had stocked up on toilet paper for us too lol. There were many blankets and loads of towels for us to use. John had a handwritten list of places to go and places to eat and he had them ranked in the order he found them best. That was very useful to us and we really appreciated him taking time to do that. He also had left many pamphlets and brochures on things to do in the area.

He was extremely helpful to me while I was awaiting our holiday in Ireland and answered every question in great detail and never seemed impositioned by all of my questions.
I cannot say enough good about this rental property. Again the location was absolutely perfect and the owners were so very helpful and generous. The house was very well maintained with lovely knick knacks and pictures about. The bed spreads and the sheets were very comfortable very clean and very lovely. Each room was decorated very nicely and very comfortable. We stayed for 6 nights and slept well each night. The house was very clean and organized and I would stay again if I were to return to Killarney. In fact I would base my return time upon availability of this rental.

I have rented for vacation rentals in other countries prior to this and I have never given any other a five star. this truly is the best rental I have stayed in and I highly recommend it.

Wanderlus...
Orlando, Florida
“Great location, reasonable price”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

You couldn't ask for a better location. This townhouse is 5 minutes walking distance from town center and, in another direction, 5 minutes from the bus station. We did not have a car, so we were happy to be close to everything and able to take day tours by bus out of Killarney. The National Park is also minutes away, as well as bike rental shops, and we appreciated the convenience and enjoyed the vast beauties of the park. The owner was very helpful and friendly every step of the way, and he responded promptly to queries I had prior to our arrival. Beds were comfortable and bedding fresh and clean.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location, location; owner's helpfulness
Liked least: some felt the floors could have been cleaner
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
sarah l
Canada
“Superb Location and nicely furnished”
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

The location of this house is perfect. Less than a 2 minute walk to downtown Killarney, where we enjoyed some beautiful Guinness and excellent food. The house has a very cozy feel with a nice kitchen and an oil burning stove heater in the living room. We had no issues with the owners, they were very helpful. Killarney is a beautiful place and this house was a great location to base ourselves from while enjoying all that Ireland has to offer.

Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing