“Huge portions of good food!”
Review of Denny Lane

Denny Lane
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Tralee
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Denny Lanes motto is "Simple quality foods prepared with care" which we achieve by preparing all of our menus fresh daily, sourcing the best quality ingredients. We aim to provide a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for all our visitors. We serve breakfast and lunches everyday. We serve our Early Bird menu every Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights. Thursday nights we provide a meal for two and a bottle of house wine for €49.95 (Starter, Main Course, Desert and tea / Coffee).
Reviewed 13 August 2017

It's very good food. huge portions! Good service! Definitely worth a visit if your in beautiful Tralee.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to try the breakfast here after hearing great reviews and was not let down! I was with my family and we all got the full Irish and the portions were huge! Very tasty and very reasonably priced so will be back again!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant in the heart of Tralee.
Staff are friendly & very helpful.
Lots of different food to choose from.
Food was delicious & very good value for money.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Was treated to a really delicious coffee and home made scones and cakes. The pastry was really delightful. Staff were working round the clock cause the place was really busy. We will be back to sample the fine lunch next time.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I have had dinner here now more than 5 times and every time I go I'm never disappointed, the food is in it's own league and it's the nicest place for dinner in Tralee in my opinion, the staff are amazing and the food is the best value around, a 3 course meal is less than €24
If you want tasty food but don't want to break the bank, this place is perfect, my favourite restaurant in Tralee