We stayed 3 nights in a family suite at Ballygarry. From the moment we checked in, everything was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful - we felt most welcome! The restaurant, although formal, had an extensive kid's menu that my 8 year old and 4 year old found plenty to eat during our stay - and the food at Brooks Restaurant was the best I had in Ireland.
The room was comfortable, with plenty of sleeping/living space for a family of four. The staff was gracious and attentive in assisting with all our needs for the kids. I only wish I had time to use the spa area!!
I highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the top 10 of hotels in Ireland on TripAdvisor, the 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce. The Brasserie at Ballygarry House offers casual dining daily from 12.30. This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee