Just returned from a 3 night break at the Ballygarry House Hotel. We had a great time. The hotel was very clean and tidy and very well appointed.
Our room was large and very comfortable, and the en-suite had a bath and separate shower.
The hotel restaurant was nicely decorated and the food itself was excellent.
The hotel grounds are pleasant to walk around and the spa area is nice, where we made use of the hot tub. (A pool would be a great addition though).
All of the hotel staff, from reception to the bar / restaurant and spa, are all very friendly and helpful.
We will certainly make a return trip, and hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the top 10 of hotels in Ireland on TripAdvisor, the 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce. The Brasserie at Ballygarry House offers casual dining daily from 12.30. This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee