I recently stayed in the Ballygarry spa hotel, thoroughly enjoyable experience. Great accommodation - reasonably priced - and amazing cuisine. Not forgetting the attentive service. A+
A short trip from the town centre, a few minutes in a taxi - ample parking (free!) and easy to find.
I'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballygarry House is owned and operated by the McGillicuddy family and celebrates 60 years as a hotelthis year. It has established itself as a leading Irish hotel, recently listed as the Top 5 Hotel in Ireland on TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards for 2018. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Restaurant 58 serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce. The Brasserie at Ballygarry House offers casual dining daily from 12.30. This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee