I've stayed at the Ballygarry House twice this year and I have to say it is simply amazing. To say its a 'home away from home' doesn't do it justice. The service levels, the quality of the food, the friendliness of the staff and the quaintness of the hotel & surroundings are second to none. The first time I stayed their it was the 5th night in a row they had a major wedding on and yet still the quality of food, attentiveness of staff, cleanliness and overall service levels were impeccable. I would have no hesitation recommending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the top 10 of hotels in Ireland on TripAdvisor, the 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce. The Brasserie at Ballygarry House offers casual dining daily from 12.30. This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee