Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Ballyroe Heights Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
US$82
  • Restaurant
1,602 results
All reviewsbrooks restaurantrelaxation roomthe outdoor hot tubthermal suitetop classbeautiful hoteldrinks receptionfrom start to finishfamily weddingwedding receptionwould highly recommend this hotelfood was amazingrelaxing breaksecond to noneboth morningslast weekendmain course
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2010

myself & my fiance just had an amazing 3 night stay ,this was by far the best hotel i have stayed in throughout the country,The front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming and always had a smile for you,the rooms were huge the only problem was i found our room to be very hot and a stuffy even with the window open at all times! might have just been our room... we had a buffet breakfast on each morning which was delicious & very good quality, we also had a 3 course evening meal which was beautiful and the dining area was also intimate & cosy.we had access to the thermal suite of the nadur spa as a resident which was excellent and had a sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub and a relaxation room with views of the mountains which i found amazing and the most relaxing experience i have had at a hotel,this hotel has great attention to detail and a very high level of service with genuinely friendly and inviting staff the whole place and grounds has an ambience about it that you cannot help but be relaxed, i will definately be returning and cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2010

Ballygarry is a hotel run with old fashioned good service. The overall ambience is excellent and they take care of guests very well. As a frequent visitor to the bar though i would say the bar food is well overpriced and average in quality.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2010

The hotel I usually stay in was fully booked and there was a good deal online so I decided to stay here for one night only. I knew Balygarry from attendig several weddings over teh years and was apprehensive that with such bustle i might not get a decent night's sleep.

When I arrived I got an extrordinary welcome - I was greeted by name almost before I reached reception. I was a bit uneasy when i was told that there was a dance on that night but was invited to attend as a guest of teh hotel (great tactical move!) and assured that it would end by midnight.

What can I say about the room - it was magnificant - old world charm with all mod cons. Very small quibbles - the TV had seen better days and a previous occupant of my non-smoking room had clearly been taking a "fag break" by sticking his head outside the window to avoid the smoke detector (the evidence was in the gutter outside). I did hear the distant rumble of the band downstairs but, as promised, it was over by midnight and slept like a baby.

Breakfast was a buffet with tea/coffee and toast brought to the table. Well presented and hit the spot properly.

As arnold would say: I'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2010

What can i say....Beautiful hotel,,Wonderful Staff,,,And delicious food. Top marks for this hotel A1.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerryflower
Reviewed 22 April 2010

this is a lovely hotel the food was top notch and the staff were extremely nice and helpful.
There are beautiful gardens to stroll around.The outdoor hot tub was fab. We upgraded to the master suite it was lovely with fantastic views and privacy.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family