“Therapeutic”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Therapeutic”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Stunning scenery love this beach anytime of year . It's a must visit for all the family . Must try to find the time to visit banna beach very soon.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Saint Louis, MO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Magical”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Out of all the things my wife and I did during our entire trip to Ireland, from Dublin to Dingle, Banna Strand was by far our favorite day.

SImply amazing.

Visited May 2013
Windsor, United Kingdom
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“One of the best beaches in the World!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have been visiting Tralee on and off all my life. Banna Strand is part of my childhood. Miles of sands and empty a lot of the time. A really beautiful place at any time of the year.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Fernlay
Bromley,kent
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Banna Strand, Ardfert, Kerry”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have stayed at the Banna Beach Resort on many occasions, the first being some 5 years ago and the last August 2013. Banna Strand has to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I love the changing Seasons and have visited this beach during each one. I love the way it changes. In August of this year we had so many different weather days. One playing rounders on the beach and then relaxing in the sand dunes, the next rushing into the water, the waves being amazing, exhilerating and then on the last morning, being grey and overcast, although still quite warm all the children went surfing. Great deal, the board and suit hire 2hrs for 10 Euros. They loved it. Thinking about it, this is such a beautiful place I am a little unsure as to whether I would want to share it. I don't want this to become your every day tourist attraction. It's still so untouched by tourism and all its financial traps, although being a 'Blow in' I have many friends in the area and they need the Summer Business to survive. So if you see a local artist displaying their works, at least take a look and take home a real momento of your stay. If you fancy a good clean pint of Guiness give Eamon a visit at his establishment a great old fashioned Irish pub , "Kirbys" in Ardfert. So if you like back to basics, don't share with too many people I would hate it to change.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Deborah D
Chester, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Beautiful unspoilt beach”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

One of my favourite beaches. Miles of beautiful sand unspoiled by tourism and often virtually empty. The views across the bay are breathtaking.
There is now a Car park which means that there is access to the views for anyone with mobility issues.

Visited September 2013