“friends of st lukes fundraising bike run.”
Review of Meadowlands Hotel

Meadowlands Hotel
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Tralee
County Meath, Ireland
“friends of st lukes fundraising bike run.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

we stayed for 1 night during the stop off in tralee.. fab hotel with v friendly and helpful staff.
THANK YOU so much to the management for their substantial donation to The Friends of St Lukes Charity fund...
We also spotted some celebs enjoying the fab hotel bar..
KERRYMAN JOKE... A man asked the barman" Is that the Bomber Liston in the bar??
The barman replyed in his strong kerry accent...."Ahh nooo thats actually Alan Quinlan"!! We laughed all night.. so funny...as he was serious... mr quinlan was also there..2 sound fellas who gladly posed for photos..
we will stay longer next time..
jenny

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Meadowlands2014, Director of Sales at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Jenny,
Thank-you very much for taking the time to review the Meadowlands. We were delighted to accommodate you while assisting in the fundraising for such a worthy cause. We wish you the best in your fundraising efforts and do hope you will visit us at the Meadowlands in the near future!!
Sales & Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Walking down the hallway of the Meadowlands hotel I found myself feeling a wonderful sense of peace and calm. Ahead of me was a glowing fire that said "Welcome!" in it's warmth. On the hall table the beautiful aroma of fresh flowers lifted my spirits and the smiles and genuine warmth of the staff made me feel that I was truly welcome here!
I have been using the Meadowlands Conference facilities and meeting rooms for over a year now and every experience has always been first class! My work matters to me so it is vital that the spirit, professionalism and ambience of any facility I use reflect my own ethos for providing a top notch service. Thank you to all the wonderful staff and to the owners Peggy and Paddy for everything you have done to make me feel so welcome! I highly recommend the Meadowlands! It's simply MAGICAL! Thank you for making business such a pleasure!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 51SunnyD1
Meadowlands2014, Director of Sales at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Hi Sunny D,
Thank-you for such a glowing review. It is always a pleasure accommodating you for your meetings and events. It is lovely to be viewed as "Magical" . We look forward to continuing to work with you.
Heather Maciver
Dublin
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Meadowlands Hotel is a really nice hotel. We were a party of six including a toddler, and we had a really good stay. The rooms are a lovely size and very clean. The food and service in the bar were excellent and the staff were very obliging and friendly. Would be happy to stay here again if I visit Tralee in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
thank you so much for choosing the Meadowlands Hotel. We are all delighted to read your review and thank you for your lovely comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I have been to hotels all over the world and in my opinion this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in and also the friendliest staff, the most amazing food and the homeliness of this hotel I would most definitely recommend it.Also a massive thanks to Áine who was amazing

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Meadowlands2014, Director of Sales at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear John,
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review and your compliments of our staff and food! We are also happy to hear your mention of Aine who we are proud to have on our reception team! We hope you will return to stay with us in the near future!
Gillingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was booked into this hotel by j murphy and sons, me and two other colleagues were presenting conferences during the day ... we were looked after like kings !.. we could not want for anything at all.. the hospitality of this this hotel is second to none ,
the rooms are beautiful and this is not even the best bit !....you must go here and eat !!! OMG!! I had the steak here , this steak was the best steak I have ever eaten full stop, it melts in the mouth sooooo tender...(drools) the food portions were so good once I'd finished my meal I was like a balloon , again the staff are second to none, they could not be more polite and helpful , and the second day was the same I ate like a true champion , so much flavour in the food ....the last day we asked if we could have a loaf of their home made soda bread to take home :)... they were delighted to bake us some , and right now I have a few slices here in front of me whilst I type this up here ,home back in the UK Kent. I enjoyed my experience so much that my wife and I and the kids are 100% going to have a long weekend here.
Before I go I just want to say thank you to all the hotel staff at Meadowlands you guys made us feel at home and I will be back ,
thanks

Paul H

Room Tip: at for swimming pools I didn't look nor did I look for a fitness room ... I recommend the family...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Paul Hurkett,
Thank-you for such an amazing review. We were delighted to accommodate you and your conference and thrilled to read your compliments of our staff, food and services!! We hope that your family enjoyed the bread and do hope you will get a chance to bring your family for a visit in the near future!
Heather Maciver
ireland
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

4 friends travelling around Ireland for a few days. Stopped off for some bar food on way to Tarbert ferry. Wow what a great choice. I personally recommend the fish. While one of us had home made soup, another a salad and another bacon dinner. Something to suit all . Staff were lovely and friendly. Nice homely atmosphere. Happy travellers

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Meadowlands2014, Director of Sales at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
The entire team here at Meadowlands Hotel were delighted to read your review, thank you. We do hope you will be back to visit us again in the near future and look forward to welcoming you.
Waterford, Ireland
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Returned to stay earlier this month. Reception warm and welcoming, staff very helpful and attentive, room excellent, was given an upgrade with no additional cost, lovely breakfast, will return. Paula South East Ireland

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Paula L
Meadowlands2014, Director of Sales at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Hi Paula,
Thank-you for taking the time to review the Meadowlands Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back-hopefully in the near future.