US$99
US$96
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$184
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$115
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$114
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$200
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$83
US$136
Priceline
All reviewsrose roomno rushtea and biscuitsquiet streetcentral locationlovely spotlovely spacious roomwarm hospitalitytop floorbreakfast was deliciousbeautiful parktriple roomdenny streetmiddle of townwould stay here againchecking outstaff were lovely
Reviewed 30 November 2012

My friend and I decided to visit the south west, didnt have a clue where we were going and goembarassingly ran out of diesel 10 minutes from the Hotel and it was late at night, we rang the Guest house and our Knight in Shining Armour Martin answered the phone he came out to rescue us with spare Diesel....now that is amazing customer service!!! :-) when we got to the guest house Martin showed us to our fantastic rooms, very clean and well kept, and said he would have a baileys coffee ready for us in 10 minutes.....amazing! he brought some gorgeous homemade scones and jam and exceeded our expectations...it was pure 5* service. Brilliant location right in the town centre with great access to all the sight seeing down in beautiful Kerry! Would highly recommend this guest house and will definately will be back for the Craic, Martin was great craic and very knowledgeable about the area.....well done!!!

Room Tip: All I can say is our room was lovely, clean and well appointed!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank misscheeky16
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted that we were able to be of help to you. We could hardly leave you stranded on the side of the road!!!!

It is very important to us that we offer the best customer service possible and we were in a position to do this for you when you required it. We very much appreciate your acknowledging the small effort we made.

I hope to be in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to The Park Georgian at some time in the near future.

Kindest Regards and best wishes from Kerry;

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The stay for a family wedding was lovely. Room clean and feel of place and staff was lovely. The breakfast was great. Would highly recommend it. Only thing is please inform of the car parks available during the day to save costs for people staying

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your views of The Park Georgian Guest House on Tripadvisor. We very much appreciate your kind comments.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your family enjoyed the wedding you attended.

In relation to the parking options available, although on street parking can be quite expensive there are parking options within a 2 minutes walk of the property that give 24 hours parking for €3. I know that not having our own parking is inconvenient to guests but as the only guest house on Denny St. that is the trade off for our location.

I hope that we will be in a position to welcome you and your family back to Tralee and to The Park Georgian again some time in the future and if I can be of any assistance in this then please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Myself & my Fiancee reciently stayed in the Beautiful Park Georgian Guest House in Tralee, we were booked for a 3 night stay but we ended up staying an extra night as we just fell in love with the place.. Firstly the location is amazing it is so central to everything you would want to do and see in Tralee. Within 2 minutes walk you have a fantastic choice of restaurants & bars.
From the moment we arrived at the guesthouse the welcome was so homely, we were met by Magda who we got to know well over our four night stay, Magda makes a fantastic breakfast each morning at whatever time suits the guest so you can have a little lie on if you want which is lovely when your away for a break, the home made bread & home made jam was to die for!! Later the first evening we were met by Martin who runs the guesthouse as we hadnt been in Tralee before he was fantastic at advising us on places to see, places to eat etc.. We ate in D'arcys one of the nights & Cagneys another nite they were both fabulous restaurants..and only 2 minutes walk from the Guesthouse. The rooms in the guesthouse are spacious and beautifully finnished with period features. It really does feel so homely & welcomming, we will definatly be back very soon. Thank you so much Magda & Martin for making our 1st trip to Tralee so enjoyable..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion of The Park Georgian Guest House on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here so much and that we were in a position to host you during your stay in the beautiful Kingdom of Kerry.

I will be sure to tell Magda how much you enjoyed her cooking and baking and I'm glad that you got to try out some of Tralee's fantastic dining options.

I hope that you had a safe tirp home from us and that we will be able to welcome you back to Tralee at some stage of the future in authentic Park Georgian style.

The Park Georgian Guest House

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I stayed here with my sister in a twin room (with double bed and large single bed). We had been told on the phone in advance by the host, Magda, that a late arrival (11pm) was no problem at all.
We arrived to a huge hello and welcome from the lovely Magda. We immediately loved the place. She offered us a pot of tea and freshly baked croissants which were most welcome. The house itself is beautifully and tastefully decorated. The room was huge, clean and comfortable. We then met Martin, the owner, who brought the welcome pot of tea. The bathroom was equipped with towels and toileteries. We got the use of a hair dryer but had to ask for it. In the morning, the breakfast room was very nice and there was a huge choice of cereals, fruit, yoghurts, breads and cooked, hot food. We only stayed for one night, but will DEFINITELY be staying here again. In fact we decided we'd plan a trip with a bunch of friends to Tralee just to stay here again. Any easy 5 Stars to this guest house and its hosts.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your opinions of the Park Georgian Guest House. I am so happy that you found us so welcoming and felt comfortable here.

The one and only goal we have here is to ensure that all our guests feel a home from home atmosphere and we truly want people to enjoy themselves.

I hope that you do come back to Tralee and if you do decide to come back please feel free to contact me directly so I can assure you of my personal attention.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Spent one night here recently, was on a touring holiday of Co Kerry with my Mum. The most friendliest welcome from magda, an offer of tea or coffee, and help with our bags. Booked a twin room, (double and single bed), room was very spacious with very comfortable beds. Also met the owner Martin, who is also extremely friendly and welcoming, he gave great suggestions on touring Kerry. The Guest House is in a great location, with parking 5mins walk away (3euros per day I kid you not!!). No rush in checking out either.
We only wish we had more time in Tralee as we would have booked another night here and would have stayed for breakfast! Would highly recommened this place :)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your views of The Park Georgian Guest House.

I am delighted that yourself and your mother enjoyed your stay with us. I know it has been a few years since your mother was in Kerry but I hope that she found it as warm and friendly as on her last visit.

I hope that you had a safe trip back home and hope that we will be in a position to welcome you back to the Park Georgian and to Tralee at some stage in the not too distant future.