Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$151
US$289
Agoda.com
Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Breakfast included
Derreen Tighue(Tralee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$88
All reviewsrose roomno rushtea and biscuitsquiet streetcentral locationlovely spotlovely spacious roomwarm hospitalitytop floorbreakfast was deliciousbeautiful parktriple roomdenny streetmiddle of townwould stay here againchecking outstaff were lovely
Reviewed 9 May 2013

On arrival we got a warm greeting by Martin and Annmarie we were asked if we had a good journey and if we got parked ok. We were shown our room which was like something out of an interior decorator magazine.
The room had everything we needed and after unpacking we decided to explore our surroundings. When we arrived down at reception we enquired where were the best places to go to eat and go out, we were given directions to every where we wanted and they suggested a few other places for us to check out during the day. The breakfast was excellent nothing was too much trouble and fresh tea and coffee was offered without having to ask when we had eaten. I honestly could not fault our stay except for the weather, but sure it is Ireland after all!
I will definatly be back and a huge thank you to the staff for their warm welcome and helpfulness you made our weekend see you all very soon I hope

• Stayed: April 2013
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. It is always so good and so helpful to have feedback from our guests.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the accommodations and breakfast options so appealing.

I hope we will be in a position to welcome you back some time in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Stayed in Tralee over St. Patrick's Day weekend. Wasn't disturbed once despite being in a brilliantly central location. The real highlight, however, was Martin's welcome and willingness to help any way he could. Everything right about saying in a small B&B (even if we didn't manage it down for the breakfast part!).

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank UKOzEire
MBO82, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your views on The Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that we were able to be of help to you.

I hope that we will some day be in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to the Park Georgian.

Your feedback is very helpful for us and again, thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Spent 4 days at the Park Georgian and I'm really looking forward to my next visit. I really couldn't fault a thing. My room on the top floor was comfortable, warm and quiet. Breakfast was excellent, especially the lovely Jams and homemade bread. Tralee is an ideal base to explore Kerry and the Park Georgian is the perfect place to stay while in Tralee.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank clooneriver
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent comments about your stay at The Park Georgian Guest House.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you seemed to have such a nice time in The Kingdom...

We very much look forward to being in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to The Park Georgian Guest House for many years to come.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

We stayed in the Park last Saturday night as we were attending a wedding locally, and were so happy with the warm and friendly welcome and service we received upon arrival from Martin. our room was large and spacious with the most amazing comfi bed! as we were at a wedding the night before we were more than happy to be told by Martin that we could have our breakfast at any time that suited us the following day. Our breakfast was gorgeous, cooked freshly with ample of choice exactly what we need to set us up for our day! after breakfast Martin was chatting with us and filling us in about all the local amenities and places of interest to visit, he also told us we could take our time and there was no rush to checkout (which pleased us immensly as we were abit rough for wear following the wedding the night previously! :)
i would have no hesitation in recommending the Park to anybody as it was definately a 5* experience and i for sure know i will be staying there again on my next trip back to Tralee! thank you Martin for making our stay so welcoming & enjoyable, i look forward to staying with you again in the not to distant future!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Berni B
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments of The Park Georgian Guest House on Tripadvisor. As a small business and a new business it is so important for us to receive reviews such as yours.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the breakfast options and your guest room so appealing. Customer service is our number one priority and although no hotel or guest house can get it right all the time I am very happy that you were so happy during your visit.

I hope that we will be in a position to welcome you back to Tralee and to The Park Georgian at some stage in the future.

Kindest Regards and best wishes for the festive season;

Reviewed 3 December 2012

We stayed in The Park last Saturday night because we were attending a wedding locally. I booked The Park because I wanted a convenient, quiet place to sleep after a hectic day.
It fitted the bill and more. Martin Bonner welcomed us and took us to our room at the top of the house. Our room was large and well furnished. The bed was very comfortable not too hard or soft. The only little niggle is the size of the ensuite it was too small to be comfortable. Martin however told us that new bathrooms are on the way.
Breakfast was a relaxed affair, freshly cooked with lots of choice. My husband had the mini fry, far from small, he ate every bite! I had scrambled eggs and black pudding, it was delicious.
The location is very central and we found parking just outside.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
marb76, Owner at The Park Georgian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your views of The Park Georgian Guest House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you found the food and the accommodations to your liking.

Your point about some of the ensuite's is correct. With the house being almost 200 years old the fitting of bathrooms to rooms that were never designed for them is a bit of a challenge, and in general there's always work to do in these houses but yes we hope in the next year to upgrade and improve a lot of our facilities and the ensuites are the first thing that will be tackled.

Thank you again for your review. I trust that you and your husband had a safe trip home and if we are ever in a position to host you again in Tralee it will be our pleasure.