“Poor service , Poor food”
Review of MJs Restaurant

MJs Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 120 Restaurants in Tralee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Quantity great, quality poor. Wet bun with lettuce falling out of it , wife had the hot dog which looked like something you can make at home in a rush. Tastes are below average .

Service wasn't great, lady was busy, and rushed.

Decor
American style , but old needs a bit of a lift .

See pictures:

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I recently got a dinner box i found that the portions were very lage for the price. I am a regular coustomer and allways find the food very plesant

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I was there for lunch and the food is excellent. It is in keeping with the service which was also excellent and there is no wait for the food because they have it out to you as soon as it is ready. Catherine is very friendly and very helpful

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I had the fish and chips. I found the fish very fresh and was cooked well and I also had the homemade chips which was fantastic. It was also nice to have the choice of normal or homemade chips. As a regular customer I would like to recommend your Oreo milkshakes they're my favourite ☺️

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visited as a party of 6 with my husband, kids and friends..

The staff were very welcoming and attentive from the minute we walked in the door. We were seated promptly and given a menu with so much choice! Finally we settled on a homemade lasagne, the Twins wrap and homemade chips, the Marilyn Monroe hotdog and a curry chip, a chicken breast plate and two kiddies nuggets meals. The food was absolutely delicious! The portions were so generous and filled us right up after our day at the beach.

Everything about MJ's Diner was first class; from the spacious parking, to the food, to the staff.

Our family and friends will definitely be back!