“holiday”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Tralee
Knocknagashel, Kerry, Ireland
“holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

i stayed at manor west hotel recently for a week ,i travelled alone i must say the hotel was first class ,the staff were so helpfull and always so pleasent ,the rooms clean and fresh ,the food served in the bar was superb and reasonably priced ,i will certanly go back again .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank blacksod

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Polish first
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed recently for a family members birthday, and to say they coudn't do anymore for us would be an unjustice to them. My first contact was with Pauline in Resversations who was so professional and kind and again couldn't do anymore for us. The hotel is beautiful and was matched perfectly with the food served in both the bar/bistro and the restaurant. We have two kids aged 8 and 5 who had a ball at the leisure center, with its save ( no deep end ) pool to the kiddies pool. For meal times we ate in both the bar and restaurant and all staff were very accommodating with reserved seating put away for us and child friendly. Thanks again Pauline and to all staff, we will be back.

Vincent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Christchurch UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife & I stayed for one night on 16th May, & were absolutely delighted with the experience.
Hotel was spotless,staff were brilliant could not have been more helpful, food was superb & drinks prices very reasonable. Spa & swimming pool are great for unwinding.

Room Tip: Go for 3rd or 4th floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank invictad12
Cork, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel is ideally located with friendly staff but I could never stay again. Boy racers with loud exhausts keep our family up from 4am - 5am on the Saturday night. It was only when I contacted An Garda that it eventually stopped. This is a regular occurrence apparently as my mother and father in law remembered the same experience when they stayed there previously. Disappointing as the hotel is lovely.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ManorWestHotel, General Manager at Manor West Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review. While I was delighted to hear your positive comment regarding our friendly staff, I was disappointed to hear that your night's sleep was disturbed by exterior car noises. I am aware of this issue and I do feel the problem was exasperated by a local rally event which took place over the May weekend. I am doing my utmost to prevent such occurances happening in the future. I would love to be given the opportunity to welcome you back to the Manor West Hotel for a relaxing stay.
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Great business trip hotel. Honor took my booking and was very helpful and looked after me very well. Leisure facilities and bar food was modern and the food was fab. Duck spring rolls was the best I've had in a long time. Breakfast could be been a tiny bit better. But this was the only small problem I had. 1 sausage and black and white pudding were a bit greasy. But this really was the only thing slightly wrong with my 2 day trip. Stunning views of the mountains from most rooms. Hotel is also close to many shops. Thanks again Honor for a wonderful stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank NEILMCN
Tipperary, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Went to hotel for my hen party (24 of us). Had fantastic time. Hotel was beautiful. really clean & modern. The food in bar was absolutely wonderful!! The staff were excellent, very friendly, helpful Especially Pauline & the other girls we met in reception & the manager who greeted us before our meal & showed us to our table. He was so professional & helpful & friendly. Pauline helped us so much & really helped & organised a great weekend for us at the hotel too! All in all a fantastic hotel with great staff. will definitely be going back. a massive thumbs up from 24 very happy girls!! Thanks!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mags E
Derry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel as part of a group. Accommodation and meals were excellent. However what impressed me most was how friendly and helpful all the staff were. I would like to single out Pauline at reception and Honor who handled our booking. Both went out of their way to make sure things were perfect. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to individuals and groups.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business