“Party time in Ballyroe!!!”

Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Tralee
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I recently organised a birthday lunch for 70 guests, adults and children, in Ballyroe. I don't live in Kerry, so planned it by email with one of the managers there. I called in the day before to meet him and to finalise plans. The party was a great success, everything from the function room, layout of tables, menu design, professionalism of staff, the meal, and service all contributed to our great afternoon. For me, the event was very easy to organise and was good value for money so I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank madserGalway4
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear madserGalway4,

Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to read. We are delighted that your party was a great success and you and your family enjoyed the day. We strive to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction so it is always great to get positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2013

The staff at Ballyroe Heights are just wonderful. They could not do enough for us! The room was very cold....I don't think they turned the heat on until everyone complained and then it was too hot. Problem was finally solves. We were not at a conference, and this hotel is out in the middle of nowhere. So.... Nothing to do at night and no place to walk to.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paplin
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear paplin,

Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry to hear you had an issue with your heating on arrival but glad the issue was resolved. I am delighted to hear you found our staff so friendly and helpful and will pass on your kind comments.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was so friendly, especially in the bar/restaurant area.

Our room was clean, dark, and quiet. Perfect to catch up on sleep that we lost at other noisier hotels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Amanda V,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted you managed to catch up on some sleep in our peaceful surroundings. I will pass on your very kind comments to all our staff.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Was there on Saturday the hotel was very busy the atmosphere was great the food was good the service the views amazing well really in joyed the weekend well worth a visit also the the rooms are comfortable

• Stayed: December 2013
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear GTICrazy,

Thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear such positive feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay.

I hope that you can visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My Boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary here and it was fantastic. The staff were exemplary. Particularly the receptionists. They were all incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming. They were very patient and did everything they could to make our stay perfect. We were never kept waiting nor did we ever feel a burden. The food in the Palace bar was delicious and the overall experience was outstanding. I would definatly recomend Ballyroe Heights and return in the future.

Room Tip: The view from the front of the hotel was sensational.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Eimear,

I am delighted to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your recent stay and I have passed on your kind comments to Michelle and her team at reception and our Chef.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Ballyroe Heights Hotel.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I got married here and all the staff were outstanding. They went above and beyond the call of duty to accomodate all of our ideas and needs. The rooms are bright and comfortable. The food is delicious and the location and views are stunning. Very reasonably priced and the guests who stayed from England were also extremely happy with the level of service, food and drink. Cannot commend the hotel and staff enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheDudeEnfield

Dear Toni And Elaine,

Thank you for your amazing review. I am thrilled to hear that all aspects of your wedding reception and stay exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Food to die for. The food portion size were far from small. The lamb was so good that I had the lamb again the next night.Best food I had in ages. Food and drink good value. Comfortable stay. Beautiful views from the breakfast table.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Clonshanbo,

I was delighted to read your review and will pass your comments on to my Chef and his team.