“Great girls day out!”

Cooking Classes at Eden Hall
More attraction details
Owner description: Cooking Classes at Eden Hall has something to offer all food lovers: learn, taste, and enjoy with demonstrations for all groups from novices to experienced cooks. Located in a traditional old Irish house in the heartland of County Kilkenny, we also offer special demonstrations for tourists and groups of friends.
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

We attended the demo as part of a hen day. The cooking was entertaining, the reciepies varied and food delicious. The room was a bit on the cold side. All in all a good experience.

2  Thank Marie K
There are newer reviews for Cooking Classes at Eden Hall

Reviewed 30 November 2012

I spent a morning with Richenda who showed me how to cook some diabetic recipes. I was reluctant to try my own recipes, but Richenda gave me the confidence to try them. Richenda also demonstrated some of her own recipes for diabetics. I have now tried these recipes on a few of my friends, with great success.

Richenda is very knowledgeable on all aspects of food and cooking and demonstrated the recipes in an easy and understandable way.

I would definitely recommend Cooking Classes at Eden Hall to anyone who has specific dietary needs and who wants to gain confidence to do their own cooking. It was a great experience and I will be back.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I was part of a group of women who spent a wonderful afternoon at Eden Hall with the very welcoming Richenda Talbot.We had great fun and fully intend to repeat the experience on the 7 Dec for a Christmas Demo.She demonstrated 5 dishes and gave handouts for each one.We also had a lovely cup of tea with all home made goodies on offer.I particularly liked an almond and honey slice and Richenda has promised to mail the details to me.I look forward to making it and of course visiting the lovely 18 century Eden Hall again.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

On October 18th i joined about 20 colleagues for a wonderful night at Eden Hall. Richenda and her husband gave us a warm welcome to their beautiful restored 18th Century house. Richenda cooked 3 hearty winter casseroles, baked two types of bread and made two soups.
We all sampled the delicious food and had a glass of wine.
I would heartily recommend Richenda's food, cooking and home.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I attended a cooking demo night at Eden Hall on the 25th July with a friend, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Richenda has a very enthusiastic, practical and informative approach to cooking, this makes for a very enjoyable evening. She demonstrated 7 dishes in total and gave hand outs for each one. the dishes were varied and easy to follow. All in all it was a very pleasant evening in beautiful surroundings. We will definately attend another class :)

1  Thank mrs0g