“Best Sandwiches and paninis and the nicest staff in town!”
Review of Gourmet Store

Gourmet Store
Ranked #58 of 227 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

This Store is simply the best in town! Staff couldn't be any nicer and friendlier. The paninis, scones and sandwices are just smashing. Would reccomend the Kilkenny panini to everyone (one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten) Would alson reccomend the brown bread. This is a handy little shop for good and tasty food. Also has very good prices for the quality of food that you get! Also has a small cafe where you can sit and a wide selection of other foods. My sons and daughters never stop talking about how nice the food was and about the hot chocolate.They also keep on asking me can we go there again when we visit Kilkenny again! Would reccomend this to EVERYONE! !!

There are newer reviews for Gourmet Store

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I travel a lot and the places like Gourmet Store make my life easier especially when you drive a lot. When you're hungry and you have limited time, you can always pop in for a quick coffee or quick snack. I always go for homemade scone (their amazing) and coffee. - and I'm always happy. Gourmet Store highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My family and I saw this was number 1 on trip advisor and wanted to check it out and we cod not have been more pleased, it's a fantastic deli with a coffee bar at the side. The deli stock some great gourmet items and the coffee is the best in town. The owners and staff couldn't have been nicer and although it was our first visit we felt like regulars ! Even my 3 year old hasn't stopped talking about the hot chocolate ! Best spot in Kilkenny and thoroughly deserves the number 1 spot on tripadvisor !

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The coffee and lunch bar in this local deli serves up the nicest coffee in town. Had homemade scones, delicious or in the past have had a tasty sandwich, their pesto made by the owner enhances any sandwich from their wide variety of menu. Dinners are not served but can't beat it for a snack at the counter ot take it to eat on the go.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Wonderful food in the Gourmet Store for lunches but they also have a seated area, always fresh and the coffee is amazing. Cakes, buns and brown bread all cooked fresh in the morning. Definitely don't go anywhere else.