“Best dining experience in Kilkenny”
Review of Anocht

Anocht
Ranked #13 of 233 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Price range: US$14 - US$47
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Each Thursday,Friday, Saturday and Sunday enjoy a unique space for fine dining, with its broad oak beam ceiling and view of Kilkenny Castle into a unique space for dining with menus inspired by great Irish ingredients.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The restaurant is modern and serves delicious food. All the courses I had were very well prepared both in flavour and appearance. The bread they serve was amazing along with the herbed butters. Service was attentive. Best meal I had whilst in Kilkenny.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I dined here with my (fussy) family, and every single one of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience! It's a really beautiful restaurant with stunning views of the castle, lovely friendly staff and delicious fresh food! All the food was really fresh and home made, no frozen desserts (my pet peeve!). Couldn't recommend it highly enough!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Superb customer service, and fantastic food. We had such a wonderful evening and will most definitely be back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Delicious food served by friendly and welcoming staff. We had a fantastic evening and will definitely be returning with friends next time. A beautiful restaurant which I highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We live on the East Coast of the U.S. and love fine dining. We have partaken of some of the best cuisine all over the world and found Anocht ("Tonight") to be one of the best. My entree was so beautiful looking I took a picture of it and found it was even as delicious as it looked. (Tried to insert it this review but alas.) Superb cuisine, perfect service, gracious setting. Attached to the Kilkenny Design Center, (excellence in its own right) part of the Castle grounds.