“Well worth a Visit we'll be back!!”

The New Orchard House
Ranked #113 of 233 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Good solid frendly a sort of homely athmosphere. What a Bonus Great good Value Food for all Tastes.

1  Thank onefoodie

Reviewed 23 July 2010

I first went to the Orchard bar only 2 weeks ago and was totally impressed by the style of the establishment. Decided to get food while I was there and what a treat. The food was so reasonable.I had the chicken fajita served with a wrap and chips for only €6.50! My husband had the Spanish Omlette and that was only €5.50. Our friends had the Duck spring rolls and the Chilli beef nachos, which were to die for, were only €6.95. I cant remember the other courses on the menu but I remember there was a big selection. I also loved the fact that there was an outside play area with swings and all for kids to be kept occupied. A real treat, amazing food that didn't break the bank, friendly and helpful staff and great atmosphere. I honestly could not fault a thing with it.

3  Thank sibbysims