Beech View Self Catering Apartments
Orbitz.com
Newpark Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$271
US$246
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$187
  • Restaurant
US$230
  • Breakfast included
US$271
  • Restaurant
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$259
Agoda.com
US$200
US$165
All reviewsthese apartmentsthe penthousedeli downstairshen partybottle of bubblyorganised taxisfrom start to finishlast weekendsaturday nightsharonhairdresseraccommodationchemistapt
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Our hen group stayed here last weekend and had an absolute ball. We loved the apartments, they were perfect for a hen party, very modern and plush and we got a little hen gift on arrival which was very sweet - a very nice touch. We also made use of Ruby Reds Hair Salon which was very handy and there's a big deli downstairs too which came in handy for our hangovers :) A big BIG thank you to Sharon for all your help organising everything from start to finish. I'd definitely recommend the Beechview Apartments to anyone planning a hen party :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachel P
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stayed here at the start of March for a hen weekend. We rented the penthouse and a three bedroom apartment underneath for 16 girls. The apartments were spotless, modern and very comfortable. The penthouse was extremely large and perfect for a night in on the Friday night for a party. Sharon, the lady in charge, is extremely helpful with planning the hen and they have plenty of deals with restaurants and bars in Kilkenny along with providing a taxi down to Kilkenny which is included in the price. It's only about 3 mins into Kilkenny. I would highly recommend staying here with a group of friends or couples for a great weekend in Kilkenny.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I recently stayed in these apartments for a hen party. I have to say that I was so impressed with the convenience, location and overall experience with these apartments during our stay. They are in very close proximity to everywhere in Kilkenny. The interior and décor of the apartments are both modern and tasteful with all amenities provided. Cannot fault these apartments at all and the owner provided great assistance.
Overall, fantastic experience!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank OrleeBelle
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stayed her for the weekend for a hen party. Very spacious and clean. The penthouse is huge and easily accommodated 30 girls for a party on the Friday night.

There is a shop below for the obligatory breakfast roll if you didn't feel like cooking.

Would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed in Beechview apartments for my hen recently and I had a blast!

The positives:

The apartments are spotless and modern- very nicely decorated. There is a shop/deli downstairs that sells practically everything! Also there is a hairdressers and pharmacy onsite which is really convenient. I've been told that Sharon was great to deal with- she replied to emails promptly and put together a fantastic hen package for us. Seriously it was the best weekend ever!

The negatives:

Some of the apartments are missing a lot of basic kitchen utensils. For example our apartment did not have a frying pan so we could not cook breakfast. No mop or sweeping brush either so that was a bit of a disaster trying to clean up after 30 hens! Some of the showers need replacing too as some girls said they were very weak. I also echo the other post about the uncomfortable foldout beds. We split the price of the apartments equally amongst all the hens so I was a bit embarrassed that some of them had a very uncomfortable nights sleep. I think newer mattresses would solve this problem. I can understand that the rules can seem a bit excessive (€50 if cutlery is left in wrong apartment) but when you see how spotless they are you can understand why Sharon is so strict.

Over all I would def recommend Beechview apartments- especially for a hen weekend and definitely avail of the packages Sharon can organise. Just maybe avoid putting people on the foldout beds if you can.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends