Pembroke Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
Orbitz.com
Newpark Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$271
US$246
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$187
  • Restaurant
US$271
  • Restaurant
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$167
Agoda.com
US$191
US$165
Zuni Hotel(Kilkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,814 results
All reviewsormond hotelleisure centrecar parkcentral locationthe heart of the citylovely hotelsaturday nightbars and restaurantslast weekendkids clubenjoyable staychecking outbar foodwould highly recommend this hotelfamily roomgreat weekendafternoon tea
Reviewed 21 April 2011

2 friends of mine and myself stayed there on a mid week girl get away package deal. Very good deal and great value. the meal at the hotel restaurant was lovely. the only let down was the spa area. we all went for a massage and facial. the service provided was excellent but it wasn't the cleanest spa unfortunatly. the toilet were really dirty, we found a dirty tissue in one of the pocket of our robe provided. in the relax room, there was only one mug for tea or coffee and that cup was dirty too. so we were a bit dissapointed but other than that, the service was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
colinahern, General Manager at Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2011

Dear Isamaz,

Thank you for posting your review of our Hotel on Tripadvisor. Whilst I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, I was disappointed to read your comments about the Spa. I have spoken in detail with my team there, about your experience, and I assure you that it will not be repeated.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ormonde once again and please conatct me personally so that I may extend you every courtesy.

Reviewed 19 April 2011

We held a conference in the Kilkenny Ormonde on the 4th of March this year, and hand on heart I can honestly say we will be holding as many meetings as we can there, the staff were first and foremost fantastic!..every whim was catered too the set up was perfect, food was great and the atmosphere in General was brilliant. It was a busy day for them but no one was neglected. I couldnt say enough good things about it. Well done to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Dear mettoo,

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.com.

Our conference and banqueting facilities are second to none in Kilkenny and I'm delighted that we helped make your conference a success.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ormonde soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2011

I think my title says it all,anyone looking for a place to hold the wedding i would tell everybody to go to the ormonde,staff so friendly kind and really make ur day so special.i will always speak highly about this hotel. we had an unforgetable weekend and that was down to the whole ormonde team.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family

Dear TinaKilkenny,

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.com.

I'm delighted that we were able to play a small part in making your wedding day special. May we wish you both health and happiness for the future.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ormonde soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2011

Great Location however problems with street noise until the early hours deprived us of any sleep and the general furnishings inside the hotel require urgent refurbishment.
Breakfast on the last day was very poor. The quality of the food and service was below what a 4 star hotel should be capable of and the location was unacceptable. Despite turning up early to beat the rush (expect a 20 minute delay) we were directed to a rather dingy bar area while those guests who slept were given the main dining room. Easily the worst breakfast I have encountered.

Room Tip: Bring your earmuffs!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Coarmaghayes,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.

I was very disappointed to read your comments, as the least you can expect from a hotel such as ours is to enjoy a quality breakfast experience. May I take this opportunity to apologise profusely to you and assure you that I have made all of our team aware of your review.

If you are in Kilkenny in the future I would be delighted if you would contact me personally so that I may have the opportunity to make up for any inconvenience and show you every courtesy.

Reviewed 12 April 2011

My friend and I stayed one night in the Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel. On the Friday afternoon we had booked some spa treatment - full body massage, back massage, facials and pedicures - all absolute bliss and the staff in the spa were very friendly yet professional.
That evening we enjoyed a beautiful 3course meal in the restaurant, delicious food, attentive waiter and speedy service. The restaurant manager also asked us if we enjoyed our meal and had a chat which was a lovely touch. The reception staff were very helpful recommending pubs and clubs for us and lunch spots for the following day. The night porter was very friendly too!
We stayed at the hotel as part of a special offer but I would return to this hotel time and time again as it ticked all the boxes for me and my friend.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Deirdre29

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.com.

Many thanks for your kind words about our facilities and in particular our team. Our special offers are available throughout the year and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ormonde soon.