Pembroke Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
US$224
US$201
Hotels.com
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Restaurant
US$322
US$224
US$271
US$263
  • Restaurant
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$200
US$165
Agoda.com
Zuni Hotel(Kilkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,814 results
All reviewsormond hotelleisure centrecar parkcentral locationthe heart of the citylovely hotelsaturday nightbars and restaurantslast weekendkids clubenjoyable staychecking outbar foodwould highly recommend this hotelfamily roomgreat weekendafternoon tea
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Just back from an overnight in Ormonde Hotel Kilkenny. We were attending a wedding in a different hotel so our time in Ormonde was rather short. Great location in city centre - very close to castle. Room was pleasant but would have liked some more light in it. Bathroom was functional, but would benefit from little bit of freshening up. The bed was really comfy, and the staff was very helpful. I had requested late check-out and it was confirmed promptly and efficiently. I'm not a great fan of buffet breakfast, but the lady running the show at breakfast was amazing. Leisure centre lovely. All in all - really nice hotel, and would intend to return for a longer stay next time

Room Tip: As hotel is located in a cul de sac, I'd say they are all fine. We were facing onto front street, but noise was minimal.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank June D
Cra238, General Manager at Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Dear June D,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel on Tripadvisor.com. I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay in general although I do note your comments about bathroom and lighting and I hope that it did not take from your stay too much.

I look forward to your return.

Yours in Service,

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Nice Clean Hotel. Parking across the street in the multi story carpark was ideal. Cost €5 for the day/night.The check in was quick, the girl at the desk was very helpful. The room was very spacious. Breakfast was very good, help yourself to sausages, rashers, black/white puddings, scrambled egg. Boiled/poached eggs available on request. Tea/coffee. Hotel was right in the centre of the night life.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Bobnoxious1,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. It was great to read that you enjoyed all Kilkenny has to offer and I hope that you get a chance to return soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stayed in this hotel on Friday night. Everything was perfect. Central location with convenient parking, quiet and spacious room and bathroom. Feather duvet which in my opinion always raises a hotel a notch. Breakfast and the service was pleasant and excellent. Brought fresh coffee without being asked. We found all staff to be very approachable and helpful. You can't beat this hotel if you want to visit Kilkenny City.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room. You may not have a good view but you will be away from any street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Esther C,

Thank you for your very kind review of the Ormonde Hotel. I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially our duvets and breakfast.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Yours in Service,

Reviewed 5 May 2013

This is a nice hotel and handy location for business travellers. Only thing is that the food in the bar is of bad quality but the restaurant is better. The staff are quite friendly too. Nice hotel overall and very central.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear FiFiLaSparkle,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to give us your feedback.

I’m really glad that you enjoyed your stay, in general, although I do note your comment about the bar food. May I take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused and I hope that it did not take too much from your stay.

I hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the future and look forward to meeting you personally so that I can extend you every courtesy.

Assuring you of my personal service at all times,

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Wonderful stay in the Kilkenny Ormonde. From start to finish a lovely weekend. Service excellent and so friendly. Food was delicious.Hotel is convenient to everywhere. Music was great in the bar. Comfortable area outside the bar where you can relax and enjoy the music. Wish our stay was longer. Will definitely return again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Marian H,

I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay and make sure that your next one is for a little longer! Thank you for the lovely review.

Kind Regards,