Hotel Kilkenny
US$131
US$111
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Kilford Arms Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
Zuni Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$130
Pembroke Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
US$155
US$120
Orbitz.com
Kilkenny River Court Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$63
US$290
US$197
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$74
US$66
2,110 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomleisure centrelovely hotelkids clubbar foodenjoyable staywould highly recommend this hotelshort breakwedding receptionsteam roomhotel barstaff were lovelyboth morningsboth nightsfull irishsaturday nighttown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I loved my stay in the hotel recently. The staff were attentive and caring. The managers were as helpful as they could be.
The food was completely outstanding and served with a smile.
The only fault I had with hotel was the kids club. On the first night I left my kids in I recived a phone call to say they wanted to leave.
The girl working, Teresa was rude, unhelpful and most certainly had no people skills and clearly was not qualified to work with children. On the second night, it was great. I had to pratically drag the children from here, Christine and danielle were so kind and helpful and my children enjoyed there company so much. Its the great people that help with the little things that help make our stays unforgettable.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Hotekilkenny, Front Office Manager at Hotel Kilkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for you review from your recent stay with us.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us & you found the staff to be attentive & Caring.
I apologize for the incident with regards to the kids club on the 1st night, but I was glad to see Christine & Danielle surpassed your families expectations.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you & your family back again soon,

Front Office Manager
We employ a team of 150 dedicated people who are focused on delivering great customer service. We actively seek and welcome genuine, constructive feedback as this is what we use to ensure our service and standards constantly improve through our customer care and service review programs. Each member of our Team is aware off all genuine posts on TripAdvisor and we are proud to say that we do not in any way advocate or engage in posting fake reviews.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

stayed here for friends wedding. plenty of free parking. really comfy beds hotel room modernly decorated. very helpful staff. The only thing i could criticize is the bathroom in hotel room. while it was clean it must have been forgotten about in the updating of the hotel because it was very old and in serious need of a revamp.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fishtank5

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to read you had an enjoyable stay with us & you found our team helpful.
Hopefully next time you stay with us we will ensure you have a refurbished room.
I hope we can welcome back in the near future,

Reviewed 28 August 2014

l had a very poor experience in this hotel, I was firstly greeted by a very unprofessional, unfriendly and rude receptionist. There were poorly dressed maintenance staff loitering around the hotel. The food was poorly presented, lacked taste and staff were very slow to take our order and present our food. Overall this hotel lacks a professional touch and is very over-priced for the service it poorly delivers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank lifeguard6

I would like to thank you for visiting the Hotel recently and also for taking the time to write your review.
I am very sorry to learn that the service on arrival & your overall stay which we endeavor to provide was found to be lacking on this occasion, please accept my sincere apologies. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service.
Once again thank you for your feedback,

Kind Regards,
Front Office Manger

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Food excellent both breakfast and dinner staff were very friendly and helpful. Bar was cold and very dirty - crumbs and uncleaned tables. Bedrooms were very comfortable and clean. Parking available and just a short walk to city centre.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotekilkenny, Front Office Manager at Hotel Kilkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Oscar,

Thank you for your recent feedback.
I was glad to read you enjoyed an evening in our Taste restaurant.
I will follow up with the bar Manager with regards to the standard of the bar, as I can assure you this is not the norm. Thank you once again for your review and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I spent a weekend here with my girlfriend, which she surprised me with. I was a little weary of course, not knowing what to expect. My fears were unfounded, as this hotel was immaculate. The room was huge with a tv, safe, ample tea making facilities, iron & board, a table with two chairs, and large wardrobes and lockers. The bed could have slept several more people, and the ensuite was exactly what you'd expect - clean, modern and comfortable. I believe we were supposed to get a jacuzzi-bath, which we didn't, but everything else made up for it.

We ate in the pub restaurant on the second night, and the food was far superior to the stakehouse we were at the previous night. We had cocktails both nights, watching the great musical talent. The staff in the pub section were outstanding. Breakfast each morning was held in the restaurant, where there was a wonderful buffet, along with made-to-order hot breakfasts. These were large and delicious.

We spent a couple of hours each day in the leisure center - swimming, steaming and 'saunaing', with the odd jacuzzi thrown in for good measure. The facility was kept to a high standard and the design was very relaxing.

Overall it was one of my favourite hotel stays and I'll definitely have it on the top of my list for the next time I visit Kilkenny.

Room Tip: We stayed in a deluxe room which was a little bit away from reception. This helped keep the noise level down as we were as far away from the pub and restaurant as possible.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HarvLace

Dear hwll,

Thank you so much for your recent review regarding your recent stay.Your kind comments are truly appreciated.
I am genuinely thrilled that you thought the experience and service was excellent.
We pride ourselves on having a team driven by our "Yes, I can!" attitude, so your brilliant comments about our staff is therefore hugely motivating and I will not miss the opportunity to share your feedback with the entire team.
We hope to welcome you back soon,
Front Office Manger