Newpark Hotel
US$220
US$206
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$212
  • Restaurant
Kilkenny River Court Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$290
Orbitz.com
US$303
US$226
Kilford Arms Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$162
TripAdvisor
Pembroke Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,105 results
All reviewspet farmkids cluboutdoor infinity poolpetting zoofamily hotelleisure centreunderfloor heatinglovely hotelgo kartsfamily breaksuperior roomsteam roomgames roomtop classwalk in showereaster breakboth nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

Yes this hotel is nice and modern but for what you get overall it is overpriced. Service is poor, rooms are miles away from reception. A room only price of 139€ for one night is scandalous for a bed! As is breakfast if you wanted to pay €20 for a greasy buffet. There's many b&bs nearby and nice cafeteria with fresh cooked breakfasts. If you can avoid it do especially if you only plan to sleep there!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Mariaob

Dear Mariaob,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Newpark hotel Kilkenny.
While I was glad to read your positive comments regarding our hotel, I was indeed most
disappointed to read your comments regarding your service experience.

I would welcome an opportunity to discuss your experience with you at a time convenient to you as I can assure you here at the Newpark we are committed daily, to ensuring we deliver only the highest level of service and experience.

Again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I recently attended a family wedding i this hotel, and I have to say, it was an excellent day. The service was very good and our every whim was attended to. The waiting staff at the tables, during the reception were excellent and very friendly. The meal was superb and plenty of everything. The bedrooms were excellent and very spacious. Only 2 little gripes - the beer taps in the function room had not run in a while and consequently, the beer did not taste great. But nevertheless, I didn't go thirsty... the other gripe was that I ordered breakfast to be delivered to our bedroom, at an extra cost of €5 per guest, and although the breakfast was delivered, we were not notified that it lay outside our door, until one of the lady housekeepers, rattled our door to let us know it was there. That said, we ate it anyway cause we were ravenous. Have to say though, when I was checking out and told the receptionist what had happened, she forgo the charge for delivery! Overall our experience was one of a great day and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear 777Trish2012777,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent Family wedding here at The Newpark Hotel Kilkenny.

We are delighted to have made your stay such a memorable one and I would also like to thank you for your constructive feedback regarding your experience during your stay.

Please don’t hesitate in contacting me directly if I may be of any assistance in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Newpark.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I was at this hotel earlier this year at a conference. Usually with conferences hotel staff are constantly under pressure and it shows. At the Newpark Hotel the staff were polite, efficient and patient. Nothing and no one was over looked. The service was very good and the meals served were excellent. Meal times were intensive with the large number of people attending and the staff took it all in their stride. Everything was planned and carried out with excellent precision. i will be coming back to this hotel for a family break. The Flynn family continue to set very high standards and have excelled here. Well done all round.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Jkcollinsirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us here at The Newpark Hotel Kilkenny.

I was delighted to read your positive comments about your stay and I have shared your feedback with the entire team here at The Newpark as we are all extremely proud to have made your event such a huge success.

Please don’t hesitate in contacting me directly if I may be of any assistance when planning your family holiday this summer. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Newpark in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 June 2012

The hotel is fabulous and rooms are spacious. The buffet breakfast every morning was amazing and what a selection! The hotel is a 15min walk from the city centre. There is a petting farm, playground, gym, swimming pool, relaxation room and spa...there is something to facilitate everybody. There is a lot of weddings and functions so the hotel would often have a great atmosphere but also a little noisy at night. However, It would be a pleasure to return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Dear Emily W,

Thank you for your reviewing your recent stay with us here at The Newpark Hotel Kilkenny.

I’m delighted that your stay with us was such a memorable one and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Mailto:mark.dunne@newparkhotel.com

Reviewed 26 June 2012

I had to find a place to leave this review and this seemed like the logical option, I had my wedding here at the weekend and no words could describe the service, facilities, food etc that we received from this exceptional venue.
Yvonne the wedding planner is exceptional at her job and is open to listening to all queries to make the day so special.
I would and will not hesitate inrecommending this venue not only for a wedding reception but also for a simple overnight r long weekend.
Thanks to everyone there
Brianand lorna

Room Tip: All impeccable rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Brian559
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Dear Brian & Lorna,

Thank you both so much for your wonderful feedback and I hope you both have an amazing honeymoon.

We look forward to welcoming you both back to The Newpark in the near future.

Mailto:mark.dunne@newparkhotel.com