Newpark Hotel
US$214
US$202
Zuni Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$208
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$213
US$220
US$206
  • Restaurant
Kilkenny River Court Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$208
  • Restaurant
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$178
Orbitz.com
US$304
US$226
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,105 results
All reviewspet farmkids cluboutdoor infinity poolpetting zoofamily hotelleisure centreunderfloor heatinglovely hotelgo kartsfamily breaksuperior roomsteam roomgames roomtop classwalk in showereaster breakboth nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Returned yesterday from an amazing 4 nights at the Newpark Hotel with our 2 children (6 and 4) From the moment we arrived the staff couldn't have been more helpful and very friendly. The hotel has fantastic facilities for everyone from a great mini farm to a lovely pool and relaxing spa with outdoor infinity pool. The food in both the restaurant and bar was excellent. Our 2 children thoroughly enjoyed the kids club each evening and we're all looking forward very much to returning soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah M
Mark D, General Manager at Newpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Sarahm,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are delighted to have made your family holiday to Kilkenny such a memorable one and I look froward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Warm Regards,

General manager

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Our family began our Ireland vacation with 4 nights at the Newpark hotel. As we had just landed from an overnight flight, we asked to be moved from an area where there were a lot of younger kids to avoid the noise - no problem. We were moved to a quieter area. The hotel was great - clean and well appointed room, large enough to bring in an extra bed for our family of 4. Hotel has a swimming pool (swimming cap required - sold for 3 euros) pedal powered go carts and mini farm for the kids. 10-15 minute walk to the core of Kilkenny. Great spot

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Billybob74,

Thank you for choosing the Newpark for your stay here in the medieval city of Kilkenny.

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to accommodate you with an early check in and quiet room.

I hope your enjoyed the reminder of your trip here in Ireland and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We went for 3 nights with our 6 year old daughter. This is a great family friendly hotel. They have go karts and an animal farm onsite which my daughter loved. There is also a trail which is a very pleasant walk. The staff are extremely friendly. The pool is small and can get quite busy. The room was quite hot as there is no air conditioning. If your room is near the animal farm which ours was you will get an early morning wake up call by the animals. The food in the bar was average. Overall we had a great time and will definately be back again at some stage.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear ew1975,

Thank you for sharing your Newpark experience.

I’m delighted that you enjoyed all of our facilities available for families here at the hotel and I appreciate your constructive comments which will assist me and my team at improving our services available here at the hotel.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you and your family back again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

On Sunday July 20th my husband and I stayed in the Newpark Hotel in Kilkenny. This was an unplanned break we were travelling to Cork and broke the journey in Kilkenny. The hotel was very bright clean and welcoming. We were made very welcome from the start as we just arrived on spec. We were given an excellent room only rate and were offered a free upgrade to a superior room. This was an unexpected bonus and the room was beautiful. If we had not already pre-booked our break in Cork we definitely would have stayed over another night in Kilkenny. We ate in the bar and the food and service were excellent. We used the leisure centre and it is top class and the outdoor hot tub another added bonus. All in all a very enjoyable stay and we will go back again for a longer break next time.

Room Tip: Garden View
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear AnnB,

Thank you for excellent review of your recent stay with us.

I'm delighted you and your husband had such an enjoyable visit and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you both back again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while I was in Kilkenny for the Arts Festival, and we were not expecting such a lovely place. The staff are friendly and the hotel itself has a great atmosphere. Our room was spacious with lovely big windows, looking out on a green area with a beautiful old tree. We only ate in the bar, where the food was fine, the service was great. I loved the outdoor pool/hot tub, and enjoyed the sauna and steam room. The changing rooms were really well designed, and felt luxurious, with parlux hair dryers and comfy chairs to sit in when drying your hair. Small touches that made it feel special. There were lots of families staying with children, and while I didn't have mine with me, it looked like they were having a great time and I think I would come again with the little ones in tow. We walked in to town, the distance is fine, but I don't mind walking. We got a taxi home one evening, which was around €7. The WIFI in the room was not very strong so our internet access wasn't great - if you really need this, perhaps specify that you need a room that has a strong reception for this.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for sharing your Newpark experience.

I’m delighted that you choose to stay with us while visiting Kilkenny for the Arts festival 2014. The festival as a huge success again this year and I hope you enjoyed the many wonderful performances staged over the course of the event.