We stayed in this hotel in mid October . On our arrival on the Friday evening, when we eventually found our room, there are lots of corridors and stairs, we found our room to be musty and smell of damp. Although it was very clean the bathroom was from another era. Breakfast the next morning was basic and small, one sausage one rasher etc.Our meal on one night was included in our package it was ok, I got the monkfish which was chewy, my husband had duck and his was a much better meal then mine. Overall for the money we spend I didn't think we got good value and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel