e visited here for a one night break in Early November 2012. Like others have said it is a maze of corridors. The Gentleman at reception was most helpful. The hotel is very central. The rooms were clean. The staff were very nice. The car park is central and accessible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel