Stayed here with my wife for two nights BandB and also had a dinner. It is a lovely old-fashioned Hotel with excellent food and first class service from all the staff. The location is ideal and only a two minute walk from the town centre. I would heartily recommend this hotel for a wonderful breakaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel