The "free" parking lot was hard to find. But once we did find it and got checked in, everything went beautifully. The location is wonderful - within walking distance of downtown, pubs, the castle, etc. Once we parked, we never moved our car until it was time to move on to Killarney. The service is absolutely terrific. When calling for any type of room service, a person was at the door almost before getting the phone back on the hook. The "free" breakfast is absolutely wonderful. Cooked exactly as ordered. I would definitely stay again, but I would not recommend it for the elderly or handicapped. It's large and has been added onto which makes for a lot of walking and stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel