Just back from a 3 night break in The Springhill court hotel..we got a great deal for 319e for a family of 2&2 to inc B&B for all plus 1 evening meal for the adults. The check-in was quick and very informative regarding the kids club plus the children where greeted with a lolly (always a winner). We where allocated a ground floor room right beside the lifts and the car park. Not the best position for a family as late night revellers kept us a wake on a number of occasions. I have nothing against people out enjoying themselves and believe me if i didnt have our 2 with us I'd been one of the late nighters! I think the hotel should allocate familes into one area so families with small children arent woken during the night. The Room it self was very dated but clean..1 double, 1 single & 1 travel cot. The rooms where cleaned every day. We ate in the hotel twice..once in restaurant which was fine and then in the bar which again was fine.,nothing out of this world but tasty all the same. The leisure centre was great for the kids, even if they had to leave at 1830pm...now onto the kids club which runs in the morning and then in the evening. We#d drop ours in for the evening entertainment around 7ish...starting with games, art & crafts, Cookery and ending with a movie...my 2 loved the camp and I felt they where safe with the leaders..you had to sign them in & out. It was great to sit down and eat your dinner in peace without having to get up every two minutes after a four yr old!!! Over all the hotel was great for a family break with lots to do around kilkenny - the hotel is a little tired and could do with a make over and this is why I gave it only 3 - but all staff where really nice & helpful..even posting me back my daughters blankie that we left in our room!! We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the 3 star Newly Refurbished Springhill Court Hotel Kilkenny your break begins from the moment you leave home. Set out on your journey stress free knowing that we are easily accessible, have ample free car parking on site and complimentary wifi. The Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny is one of the best known hotels and if it is Kilkenny hotels you are looking for then look no further! Once you have arrived in Kilkenny City you can begin to enjoy our superb hotel facilities which include Lavender Spa, Kupp Coffee Dock, Leisure Club, Image Hair Salon, Oscars Restaurant, popular Paddock Bar, new Children's Playground and Lenny Lion's Kids Club which operates during all school holidays. Friendly, efficient staff are at your disposal for the duration of your stay. We pride ourselves on our standards of service and customer care, many guests return time and again to soak up the genuine, friendly atmosphere that prevails at the Springhill Court Hotel Kilkenny. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Court Conference, Leisure Hotel Kilkenny
- Springhill Court Conference, Leisure And Spa Hotel
- Springhill Court Kilkenny
- Hotel Springhill Court