Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel
Hotels.com
Newpark Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$271
US$246
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$187
  • Restaurant
US$230
  • Breakfast included
Kilford Arms Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$271
  • Restaurant
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$167
Lyrath Estate(Kilkenny)
US$292
US$259
Agoda.com
All reviewskids clubspring hillleisure centrecarvery lunchfamily roomfamily staybar foodswimming poolfriendly hotelring roadkilkenny citystayed for two nightshen partywedding receptionfood was lovelylast weekendsaturday night
Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

Beds need to be replaced old bathroom tiny .no curtains on the room rooms facing each other so anyone can see in .room is very dated and not very clean.
Bar staff were very nice food was cold tho didn't seem to be enough staff on .lovely lounge and the pool and gym where great really modern. All and all a good stay needs updating .

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Myself and my daughter went for a treatment at the Spa. The staff were very friendly and professional. We felt comfortable there, the minute we walked in to the reception. There was a relaxing room that you wait in until your treatment is ready. There you can relax, read magazines, have a drink of water, juice or a herbal tea. The only thing I would say is the orange juice was from Aldi, so I would have put it in a nice jug instead of leaving it in the carton.
The treatment was so relaxing, I didnt feel uncomfortable taking my clothes off and putting a towel on, as my privacy was very much respected. Would definately go again. They have my mobile number to send me the offers, and they are great. So I get a treatment and save a few euro.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank PaulaBIreland
Reviewed 25 August 2012

we had 3 nights b'n'b with 1 evening meal for 2 adults and 3 children for 317e..good enough valu for money however if i did return i would just eat in bar as food there was better..evening meal was dissappointing as we ordered steak paying 5e extra however we didnt get any chips or salad or veg so i did feel a little ripped off..also we payed 5.50e for portion chicken wings in bar another night and only 4 wings on plate.?? staff were excellent throughout stay...kids club was great..stairs carpet did not seem to get hoovered at all dispite constant flow people up and down..our room was on ground floor at front of hotel and we were woke with delivery trucks coming in and out..swimming pool was very busy with alot children diving in..we loved kilkenny city and would return to this hotel as it didnt cost the earth and it has excellent staff.

Room Tip: dont go for ground floor with room window facing main road especially if with kids who are light sleepers
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank gerry805
Reviewed 25 August 2012

It was great to finally find a hotel that had friendly ,welcoming staff and provided fantastic value .We stayed here on a Lidl break and it was well worth it .We had a special deal that included food and we were not disappointed .The rooms were average and the hotel is a bit outdated ,however the staff and tasty food as well as the comfortable beds more than made up for any minor flaws .The spa and pool are lovely and there are great facilities on site .

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I, along with my family, enjoyed a lovely 3 day break at the Springhill Court in August and I was most impressed with the warmth, friendliness and efficiency of the hotel staff at every level.

It makes a refreshing change to encounter such a wonderful team spirit, which was obvious from the reception desk, the bar and dining room staff, the housekeeping staff and the leisure centre crew and the staff are to be congratulated on promoting the image of the hotel so positively.

Congratulations also to Springhill Court on a wonderful kids club programme which my daughter and my nephews thoroughly enjoyed – Lenny is their new best friend!

Well worth a visit to sample what is best about Irish hospitality!

M Dwyer, Dublin