“Excellent Staff, excellent service.”

Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Kilkenny
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We have used this Hotel now for the last 5 years for our event. It gets better and better year after year. The staff are very pleasant to deal with ..nothing is too much bother for them and it just makes our job easy knowing we have nothing to worry about as far as the hotel is concerned. I would highly recommend this hotel for any occasion.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Seamus O, General Manager at Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear Anita Duggan,

Thank you for your lovely review of the Springhill Court Hotel. I am delighted to hear that this year's event went as well as previous years and will ensure that our staff are made aware of your lovely feedback. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to us next year for year six!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We stay on May , friendly staff,nice room , but little bit could.I recommend special for the price.I paid family room $ Euros 69.Parking free.Supermarket close 3 blocks.I recommend also a Kilkeny castle, they charge you 10 euros x person , but you can take nice pcts inside before.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Seamus O, General Manager at Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Gabriel B,

Many thanks for taking the time to post and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Springhill Court Hotel and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comment to the team. There is lots to see and do here in Kilkenny and the castle is a must!

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to us again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I was there 2 nights for a stag. The rooms were clean & hotel bar was busy. The carvery dinner was tasty and the bar food was top notch also. Its a handy hotel for a stag or hen. The bars open late and there's leisure facilities to soak the weird bones the morning after.Drink in bar a bit dear

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Dear TonyInch

Thank you for your comments and I am delighted to hear that you had a nice break with us here at the Springhill Court Hotel and that you had the opporunity to enjoy our bar, restaurant and leisure facilities.

I hope to welcome you back to us again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Was worried about this hotel because it was such good value but it was lovely the family rooms had a large double and two singles lovely bar and the breakfast was fab the staff were so helpful and pleasant well done a great hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Jacqueline6087

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted that you had a nice stay with us. Our team work very hard to ensure that you have a good experience while with us and I will be sure to share your lovely comments with our staff members.

I hope to welcome you back to us here at the Springhill Court Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Excellent service and dinner was superb . Manager martin hanrahan was very helpful indeed with our arrangements . We would recommend this hotel to anyone. We have in thepast held 2wedding receptions there and again received wonderful service. Our grand daughter has booked her wedding reception here also and no doubt they will afford her the same service .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bridget k
Reviewed 23 June 2013

From first meeting Seamus to book my wedding I found that the staff were extremly helpful.I found that they would always go out of their way to help out where poasible. the location of the hotel was fantastic and the hotel it self was up to a very high standard. We were treated like royalty upon arrival and throughout the entire stay. Martin constantly ensured that everything went well and did an excellent job in doing so. The food was lovely and my room was beautiful and romantic. I would highly recommend this hotel as a breakaway and definitely as a wedding venue.

Thanks for making my day very special. Dionne and dermot Carroll

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Amazing night for my sons party. Many thanks to manager Martin Hanrahan for his courteous and friendly service. A night to remember. Food 1st class. Would have no hesitation in recommending hotel for functions.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends