Langton House Hotel
US$241
Newpark Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$273
US$243
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$224
US$271
US$263
  • Restaurant
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$167
Lyrath Estate(Kilkenny)
US$285
US$259
Agoda.com
US$191
US$165
Zuni Hotel(Kilkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgarden suiteset theatrebrown bread ice creamjohn streettea roomno liftthe penthousemain buildingwedding mealmain barfrom start to finishtop classhuge bedfabulous hotelwedding receptioncar parknext morning
Reviewed 3 January 2014

A friend won a stay at Langtons for one night, couldn't go so very kindly gave it to myself and partner.
We arrived around 2.30. Couldn't check in till about 3.30 as room wasn't ready. The check in staff werent very friendly. The lady showing us to our room stopped half way to have a chat with her friend and left us standing there before pointing us on our way.
Room was huge. Very large bath. Very comfy bed. but they were 2 singles pushed together.
Lots of channels on TV.
Very close to the 2 shopping centres. Only there's not much in them. We spent a some time at the bowling alley. (very reasonable and nice staff)
Had dinner reservations for 7. went down for 6 and they staff gave us a table in the very busy restaurant.
Bf had mushroom vol-au-vent and the steak. Both were lovely.
I had soup and burger. Food was gorgeous. Even better the dinner came with the stay so we didn't have to pay. Although we are still waiting on our bottle of wine lol.
Our waitress was very friendly.
We both weren't feeling great after dinner so went to bed. Had a nice sleep and got up for breakfast. Both had the full Irish. Bf really enjoyed his. But I couldn't eat mine as i was still feeling unwell.
The doors in the rooms are very heavy and you can hear every door close so was woken up alot during the night.
Check out was quick, let us leave our bags while we went shopping.

I would stay here again. it was a nice clean hotel but im just not to fond of Kilkenny, were not big drinkers and are in our early 20s. and are not really interested in history so didn't think there was much for us to do.

Best thing about the hotel was the lovely room and food. Wish i could have enjoyed my breakfast but i ended up having the winter vomiting bug. I probably would have enjoyed my stay more if i hadnt of been unwell.
Thanks for having us.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if they have any
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Spent a very enjoyable Stephen's night at the Langton house hotel. The suite was fabulous, spacious and clean. The bathroom was immaculate and absolutely huge, with a jaquzzi bath and separate shower. The staff were friendly throughout our stay. There was a fantastic selection at breakfast. Many thanks for a wonderful night. We will definately be back again next year.

1  Thank travellolz
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Stayed for one night on a deal prior to Xmas, and could not fault the place ! Great accommodation, location, food and staff, all set in an interesting and quirky building within short walking distance of Kilkenny centre. Nothing else to add other than we will definitely be back !

1  Thank Bailieborough_Blowin
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Spent a really enjoyable mid-week break at Langton House Hotel last month. From the moment we arrived, the friendliness of the staff and the facilities of the hotel could not have been better. Definitely planning a return visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JennybDublin
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This was my second time to stay at this fabulous hotel. First time was with my family and second with my partner, and all I can stay is wow!! We stayed in one of the penthouse suites, no 74 I think. It was absolutely gorgeous! The room is so elegantly decorated, the bathroom is huge, there is masses amounts of wardrobe space and the bed is beautiful. I loved this room so much because there was a vanity desk in the room! The staff at Langtons are sooooo attentive, caring and could literally not do any more for you. Every staff member at dinner knew the menu off by heart and made precise recommendations. The food was amazing! I really loved the outdoor area of the nightclub. The breakfast was also amazing! Every single request was fulfilled instantly. Could not recommend this hotel to anyone else in a million years! It is truly beautiful and the staff are all kind and sweet people! I feel that if there was a spa or leisure centre this gorgeous place would easily be a 5 star :)

Room Tip: Suites are truly beautiful
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple