“Wedding in Langton House Hotel”

Langton House Hotel
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Kilkenny
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We recently had our wedding and reception in Langton's. We initially book the the hotel about a year before the date after talking to Eamon and seeing the Set theatre and it's fabulous court yard. It's was instantly obvious from the package discussion that Every member of the Langton team was prepared to give 110% We had a fantastic day every aspect was taken care of. The team are so experienced and professional at what they do. We would both like to thank everyone at Langtons especially Sean Reid for making it such a special day.
If your looking for somewhere for your wedding we couldn't recommend Langtons more highly.

2  Thank Serenia H
There are newer reviews for Langton House Hotel

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed in Langton's last summer, loved it all in all. Check in was made unpleasant by a rather ignorant blonde who seemed to take it upon herself to discipline me as though she was a school principal,which once I got passed the ridiculousness of,was actually amusing. This is to date the only hotel I have stayed in where a staff member scolded me for making simple requests. One was checking in as soon as possible as I had appointments to keep.She looked at me as though there was royalty cleaning the room and I how dare I want early access to a room I just paid for. When I eventually was granted access to my room she offered to get someone to take my luggage up,I accepted. About 1 minute after shutting the door there was a knock..it was Ms.School Principal blonde pointing to the floor and sarcastically uttering:"there's your bag". I faked a smile and thanked her while in total disbelief.
The rest of my staynwas flawless as I didn't have to deal with her again!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank BeeHotelReview
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The motto of this Hotel must be "No trouble at all" as the hotel staff repeat and practice it all the time. They really do care that you get what you need to enjoy your stay. We enjoyed a two night stay this Easter and were upgraded to a suite at the top of the hotel with its own dressing room, settee, comfy chairs, safe and all the extras you would expect from a four start hotel. We dined in the Langton Room and the meal was really very good without being fussy. Breakfast was plentiful and filling. Kilkenny is a great city to explore with its Castle, Kilkenny Design Centre, Cathedrals, Rothe museum and good shopping. A 30 min trip on the Kilkenny Tourist Train is a worthwhile excursion and the Anglican St. Canices Cathedral a must.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to room number 9 or 10 at the top of the Hotel.
1  Thank Theossies
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancée came on a two night stay we stayed in the garden suites and was a lovely room and the shops are very close the food was nice enough the portions are big I'm a chef so I'm a bit picky with meat and I had the lamb and it was excellent the town is very busy and all smiles round I would recommend here to anybody thanks very much had a great time :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jay9t3
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stayed there last weekend and the experience was great. Checkin started a good time - friendly and positive. Then we ended up in the Garden Suites - fantastic! Beautiful room with everything required - including peaceful sleep that was close enough to as much madness as you mat want!

Breakfast excellent and location better. Happy to recommend.

Room Tip: Garden Suites!
1  Thank frank o
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Loved the experience at this hotel, staff very friendly and the room was brilliant.
Great location surrounded by great bars and restaurants, including the bar and restaurant in th hotel.
Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank dever99
Reviewed 28 March 2014

On a recent holiday in March, 2014, we stayed in Langton House Hotel. It is a beautiful hotel in walking distance of all the sights. The staff was very friendly and helpful with information on what to see and where to find the places. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple