“Perfect”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Perfect”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Lovely atmosphere ,lovely service , nice fresh food,I will definitely come again !!!
The special deal at lunch very good price !!

Kilkenny, Ireland
“Horrible attitude.”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I was working as a waitress there and the food was under cooked, the chef was slow and constantly forgot orders. I was over worked with 14 tables to myself with no experience. The management are deceivingly polite, but if you have any problems they quickly turn nasty. 90% of the customers walked out because of poor service. One couple was left an hour and a half before receiving their food which was half cooked. I was well paid so this is an un-biased review.

• Visited September 2012
Tramore, Ireland
“Gorgeous meal”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I had read reviews on here, ignored the negative ones, as I always like to make my own mind up, and wanted to try here. My husband & myself were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and were having a weekend in Kilkenny so it was the ideal time to have a romantic Italian meal. We booked for Saturday night and we were not disappointed. The ambiance, the food, the staff all fantastic, and the wine was lovely too. We had a gorgeous 3 courses and nearly licked the plates after each one. The night we were there was very busy and a chef & a waitress down,but it made no difference to the quality of service we received, it was just like being in Italy, where I have often visited, as you felt no pressure to hurry along and it was lovely to sit & chat with my husband and take our time savouring our food.
I wish this restaurant was nearer home as we would be regular customers!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank BillyMel25
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice food friendly staff”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I really Enjoyed my visit nice food good service Nice atmosphere Would definitely visit again in the future

1 Thank DannyQ14
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Cynical”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Frankly there are much better restaurants in Kilkenny. The food is good and well priced but the management have a cynical attitude to customers.

• Visited June 2012