“Can't understand the bad reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #51 of 217 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
mayo, Ireland
“Can't understand the bad reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012 via mobile

Went here even after the horrific reviews it had recieved earlier this year and I was plesently surprised to find a nice clean warm inviting restaurant. The menu is great for any one on a budget ie 3 courses and a bottle of wine for 2 people 25 euro each! The portions were good, the chicken tender and the sauce delicious. Ignore the other reviews this is a lovely place to eat.

“Good Italian food, great early bird!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

The food here was very good. The only place we had better Italian food was in Dublin. The early bird was a great deal with plenty of delicious food.

Waterford, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

Love the food there!The early bird is top class with the biggest choice I've ever seen!Prices are very reasonable, I would definitely recommend this place..

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Fiona M
Kilkenny
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

After reading the previous reviews I feel it is important to write a good review on this restaurant! I have eaten here numerous times with friends and family and I have never once been disappointed. The food is outstanding and the early bird menu is great value. Be sure to visit this restaurant when you visit kilkenny

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank deekk
“Do not go here!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

I went to this restaurant the other night. The food was satisfactory but the atmosphere was dead. After we finished eating I went back to my hotel and immediately didn't feel well. I had a lie down in the hotel ad within half an hour was gettin sick. I decided to try sleep if off. An hour later I woke up with the worst pain over ever witnessed and was vomiting every 25 minutes after that. I was lying on the bathroom floor crying with the pain. Finally after 8 hours of vomiting I had to be brought to a&e at 5am where I was hooked up to a drip because I was so dehydrated. X rays and blood tests showed I had food poisoning. I was released from a&e at 8am and suffered sickness for up to a week afterwards. I can safely say it ruined my trip to Kilkenny. Do not go here!!!

5 Thank Caoimhoid