“Excellent food and lovely staff!!!”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #48 of 233 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Good food and excellent service. Meals were served promptly and looked top class. Great and friendly Staff especially the girl with short hair. Well done. Thank you

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Nice place, food is good, can be quite pricey as you can get nicer in Kilkenny... but worth a visit from time to time

Do cater for large groups which is a plus... unless you are seating near them when it can be quite hard to enjoy your meal.

Overall,,, nice spot, nice food, and will be back...but not for a while

Reviewed 30 March 2014

It was busy in lemongrass today but I asked for a veggie noodle dish and when it came out there was chicken in it I said it to the waitress and she was lovely but less than 2 minutes later my dish was replaced and there was still chicken bits in it so being a veggie I wasn't able to eat it and at about 16 euro it wasn't cheap. The staff were very nice but were a bit overwhelmed because it was a bit busy but not crazy busy. Sorry lemongrass Kilkenny but I won't be back. So sorry to the staff ye were lovely but not the most efficient in the world

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Visited Lemongrass in Kilkenny recently for the first time. Group of 3 and we were impressed with the quality of the food and the staff were very friendly and helpful. If your staying in Kilkenny dont miss it.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is my second review for Lemongrass Kilkenny as it deserves noting but praise and five stars every time, the friendly and attentive service and quality food is scarily consistent, I mean how can it be that good every time.

My partner and I have been eating hear for the past year and not once have either of us ever been disappointed, We often go for the Tuesday special Which is €5 starters and €10 mains after 5pm which is the best offer they have. The lunch is quite reasonable to ranging from €11 to €13 . All their early bird and lunch menus have a great selection of dishes. The childrens menu is great for €7 you get juice or milk a main course and dessert. My all time favorite dish when we go for the early bird or lunch is the Thai green chicken curry which is highly addictive and by far one of the nicest meals I have ever had and they now do brown rice so I can pretend im being healthy, my partner gets the Szechuan Turkey and loves it to, they never disappoint .

For special occasions the a la carte menu is a real treat, if you love Asian food you will adore this menu. My only problem is I always want everything on it. It is a bit expensive but you get what you pay for, pure quality.