“Probably wont return”

Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Murphy's Kilkenny Artisan Pizza Company located at 34 John Street Kilkenny offers good quality locally sourced foods cooked with a homemade/gourmet passion for foods. All our menu items cost €10 or less. We make our own burgers, our own pizza dough and sauces, fresh scones and breads- We are also attached to the bustling Worlds End Bar so a full drinks menu is available at our premises!
Reviewed 31 October 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately my food order was wrong, pizza arrived with no sauce. Second pizza was not cooked as ordered. In fairness the staff changed the order but the pizza really was not up to standard of other places in kilkenny

1  Thank deekk
PaulM1987, Owner at Murphy's Kilkenny Artisan Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2014

Hi, How are you? Murphys Kilkenny Artisan Pizza Company has been closed since the 1st of October and is being operated under a different name with new owners. If possible could you remove your review and we will update the status of the restaurant to closed.

Best regards

Paul Murphy

Reviewed 26 September 2014

Just finished my take away meal from Murphy's, Im so pleased we choose to order from there, I can honestly say it was the nicest burger i have had in kilkenny and the chips were delicious both were cooked perfectly and not one bit oily.

What a treat, if its that good for take away i can not wait to dine in the restaurant . Top marks!

Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews, I called here. There was an early bird menu at TEN EURO for three courses.
This couldn't be right!!
I had the onion rings starter on salad which had about a dozen rings. Then the main which was a 9" homemade pizza and homemade chips. And as I had a pint of milk, they included this as my tea.
This is an amazing price for anywhere in ireland. Amazing.
The guys were very nice and the food was very tasty.
What else can I say?

2  Thank TheMongrel1
Reviewed 10 September 2014

I will be travelling in Ireland and "pit-stopping" in Kilkenny for 2 days Oct 23 and Oct 24. I am soooo looking forward to trying out those burgers, my friend just got back and told me they were great. I wish I could obtain a voucher or something because I would like to eat there for both days... :(

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Had a voucher for pizza, chips and a bottle of house wine. Everything was great and the staff provided an excellent service. There was even live music playing in the bar next door. Would definitely come back here for more.

PaulM1987, Owner at Murphy's Kilkenny Artisan Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Thank you for your excellent review and I am delighted you enjoyed your meal. I think I remember the night you visited. I was afraid the live music from the bar was a disruption so I am happy you enjoyed it. Thanks a million again for the great review. We have a new deal with those coupons coming up again in the next couple of weeks so keep and eye our and maybe purchase another voucher for your next visit. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Regards