“Good Hotel”
Review of Kilkenny Inn Hotel

Kilkenny Inn Hotel
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Kilkenny
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I just recently came back from a trip around Ireland (we are from Connecticut). This was our second stop. The staff at the Kilkenny Inn was very nice and informative, and the parking area in the back was a definite plus. As with most other places, the hotel was very amenable to us checking in early. The hotel room was pretty standard, nothing too special but certainly a nice place to stay for the night. It was in a great location...just down the street from a Spar so we could pick up waters and snacks, and a short walk into town and to the castle. However, it was far enough away that it was very quiet at nighttime. The price was very reasonable and we got a full breakfast the next morning. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Triptaker811

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Needed somewhere reasonably priced and conveniently located to Kilkenny city. This was just on the edge so ok, room was on the top floor so banged my head on the eaves a couple if times, but for €59 including a nice breakfast I would have no problem staying there again!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed at the Kilkenny inn hotel for three nights with my 85-year-old father. Staff were very friendly it's a 10 minute walk into town. Definitely stay there again I am already looking into a trip back in May

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank martinb57
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and we had a lovely time. It's our second visit. The hotel is within walking distance of the town and the Kilkenny Castle. The hotel is very well run. The food in both the Pure Bar and the Taste Resturant is very good and the staff are very friendly and efficient,
especially Philip. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Mar47mar
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had a very nice stay at the hotel. It was very clean and had kind and helpful staff. We thought that the room was excellent for the very reasonable price so close to the tourist areas. The B and B's we saw with similar rates were not close enough to walk to nightlife and the castle. I would recommend this place if a friend was looking to stay in Kilkenny.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank theAPs
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. The room was a good size. We faced the main road, which was quite busy, but with the window shut you couldn’t hear any noise. The hotel provides free parking. There is free Wi-Fi in the lobby. Breakfast is included and was made fresh to order every morning.

Hotel staff was very friendly. The main door locks (at about 11pm I think). We were out later than that and had to ring the night bell.

Location was good. It’s within walking distance to many of the tourist attractions.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed here for one last , booked at last minute and there was not much choice left in this busy town. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Room was modern , clean with a nice bathroom.
I was able to walk to the centre of town within 5 or 6 minutes.
Good choice for breakfast cereals and juices and choice of hot breakfast cooked to order.
Secure parking available
Would stay here again if I was visiting Kilkenny.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends