Kilkenny Inn Hotel
US$200
  • Restaurant
US$323
US$223
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$167
Lyrath Estate(Kilkenny)
US$291
US$261
Travelocity
US$218
US$165
Agoda.com
All reviewsstayed hereclean roomswithin walking distancetown centrefull irish breakfastwould stay againcar parkbooked this hotelnice breakfastshort walktwin roomthree nightslast weekendlovely hotelyogurtirelandbarman
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel last weekend . From the Reception , to the Bar , to the Dining Room , a friendly and courteous staff . Breakfast was lovely . Overall , I would highly recommend this hotel . Great Value For Your Money . I'll Be Back !!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

our group all had a great time here at this hotel, the staff were very friendly and very hotel provided a very tasty breakfast.
The staff in the residents bar were top class.
would stay at this hotel again, great value for money, clean, but basic accommodation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

An average, soulless hotel, ok for passing through but nothing special. It was clean and convenient but impersonal.
Also there is no wifi connection in the rooms unless you have a laptop where a connecting cable is provided. The only wifi connection is in the hotel lobby. Not good enough when you get free wifi practically anywhere you go.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alan130960
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Room was a good distance from the road so really quiet and easy to sleep in, it was clean and cosy, not huge but plenty big enough for one person! I was advised where is good to eat locally by the owner and was delighted with honest and local knowledge. I went for a drink in the bar after my meal and was entertained by the owner and her son for a while. I really appreciated the company as I was travelling for work and was alone, they were both so lovely. Breakfast the next morning was ok, I'm not a fry person so choices were limited to cereal or fruit, I'd have loved pancakes as something warm to start the day but otherwise no complaints! I really would stay there again, they were all so lovely and made my stay super!

Room Tip: Quiet room out the back over looking the carpark
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

My mother in law as a guest of the hotel invited me to meet her there for coffee this morning. Unfortunately I didnt even get inside the hotel as some pompous little git came out and immediately told me I wasnt allowed to park there. I was in the middle of helping two other guests to jump start their car as their car battery had gone flat over night. He didnt even thank me for helping them- just told me to get out. I had a baby with me and had to load everything back up and go park somewhere else. So needless to say I wont be back if this is how they treat customers. Cead Mile Failte- yeah right!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends