Pembroke Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
US$120
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$196
US$113
US$91
US$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Newpark Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$183
US$163
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Hotels.com
All reviewsretail parkstayed herering roadbudget hotelcity centrenice hotelmin drivepleasant staygood sizebuffet breakfastwould stay againdouble bedfull irishtaxiirelandoutskirtsdryer
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Booked at the last minute for a 1 night stay in Kilkenny. Couldn't fault the room / breakfast we received for the princely sum of 50 euro total. Seems popular with the hen / stag parties, so beware if thats not your thing.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 16,024
GMAspectHotel, General Manager at Aspect Hotel Kilkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for your very kind feedback. Aspect Hotel Kilkenny provides the very best valueevery day in Kilkenny. With regards to your comment about Hens and Stag parties, Kilkenny given its central location seems to attract hens and stags so I can assure you that all hotels in Kilkenny do accommodate them, but thankfully we do have policies in place to make sure that their stay does not impact on our other guests experience.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel was nicer than I expected. The staff members were friendly and helpful and the room was great. The location is a couple miles from the city centre, so if you don't have a car it wouldn't be the best place to stay, but since we rented a car it was perfect for us. Breakfast was included in the price, which is rare in Ireland. The room was very nice and clean. I loved it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa C

Thank you for your very kind review. I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectation of Aspect Hotel Kilkenny. I can assure you that the Team employeed at Aspect Hotel Kilkenny do provide genuine hospitality and want to make sure that all of our guests leave with a positive experience.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our first trip to Ireland this March.
After a 6 hour flight from NY to Dublin and a challenging drive from Dublin to Kilkenney..we were exhausted and just wanted to unwind.
Well from the moment we checked in until we left this hotel and all of the staff..treated us like family returning home, which is kind of true as my grandparents came from Ireland.
We went to our room and rested for a bit, then wandered down to the bar in the lobby.
I cannot explain it but as I said we felt like we were family sitting in a family bar!
I do wish I had written down the name of the woman who served us but she couldn't have been better!
You can see a bit of her in the photo of my wife at the bar.
A perfect end to a bit of a hectic day.
Nothing super fancy about this place but I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your very kind review, it is very much appreciated as is all genuine feedback. Delighted to hear you felt right at home with us here at Aspect Hotel Kilkenny. I have passed on your kind words to Dee our Team member that you captured on camera, she was very pleased to hear your kind words.
I do hope that you enjoyed your trip to Ireland.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Just back from a two night stay in the Aspect hotel in Kilkenny, and to be honest i had a feeling i would be writing this review before i even arrived. The location of the hotel isnt great if you dont have a car but that didnt faze me at all. The check in desk and bar and restaurant are all morphed into one are which looks awful. The breakfast was lovely and couldnt fault it. The staff were great cant fault them either. Now to the bad bits, one you should not advertise that you provide free wifi because it didnt work once anywhere in the hotel over the weekend, on my phone or laptop. The bathrooms are barely big enough to swing a baby kitten in and the bath tubes, must of been designed to suit a hobbit!!! Old box TV, two single beds (and mattresses) pushed together to make a double bed, stains on room carpet, burn stain on bed side locker this hotel is a 2 star at best.
Some investment would really brighten up this really sorry hotel, and i think the owners should invest....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
GMAspectHotel, General Manager at Aspect Hotel Kilkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you for your review and as I have mentioned on most reviews I do value genuine feedback. We had had our Hotel inspection only last week and this is a thorough process a I am delighted to report that the inspectors report is far different thankfully from what you seem to make out. I have included an excerpt for the inspectors report that totally contradicts your comments.
"Overall the standard of housekeeping and maintenance throughout the property is good and this is commendable to you and your team. I was most satisfied to see that Wi-Fi is throughout the hotel, beds and mattresses replaced, and lights replaced. This greatly enhances the hotel.I found that the premises continues to meet the required regulations and criteria for this sector and am recommending that it continues to be approved as per your current classification "
We look forward to recieving our next genuine review.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My Wife and I stayed here for 4 nights with our Son and Daughter In Law, we could not have wished for a friendlier people and excellent service, nothing was to much trouble. The rooms were clean and warm and comfortable.The food was delicious and varied. We will definitely be returning and very soon. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your genuine review, I really appreciate genuine feedback rather than those who write reviws without experiencing the actual Hotel. As always I am delighted to read that you are looking forward to returning to the Hotel, we as a Team love to read this as it is a real vote of confidence in what we have to offer. The Team and I are dedicated to giving our guests a positive guest experience on each occasion. Please continue to spead the positive news about Aspect Hotel Kilkenny, we love to remain busy and so far this year our business has grown by 30% and the main factor behind this is valued repeat customers.