“Satisfied”

Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

Only had drinks and coffees here but returned a few times. Had coffees and they were very good and reasonably priced. The bar offers a very wide selection of teas and coffees. As the weather was dry was able to sit outside and the bar provides outdoor heaters which was great. The service was fine, I would say typical of bar service in most places. I was very happy with my experience here.

Visited October 2012

Finland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Decent place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

I visited Kilkenny with my family in October 2012. We dined in the Marble City Bar. We chose this place because they had a sign outside saying that they've won "Best gastro pub in Kilkenny" award or something. It was a Sunday and the place was quite busy, we had to wait for a table for a few minutes.

I had a burger, which was average. My family members had fish and lamb shank. I had a taste of the lamb shank and have to say, it was superb. No complaints about service.

Visited October 2012
Limerick, Ireland
161 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 393 helpful votes
“Happy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Had lunch here outside on the street terrace, good staff and good lunch food/tea at reasonable prices..

Visited September 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very good pub choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

I stumbled upon this pub while trying to find a place to eat that hadn't ceased serving food for the evening yet. (Irish restaurants and pubs tend to stop serving at 9, 9:30 or 10.) I had a traditional meat pie meal. It was very good. Service was superior, as well as ambience.

Visited August 2012
Dublin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Let down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

We were recommened the Marble City Bar and were very let down. The decor is nice and the menu ok but the service was appaling.

The waitress was very rude and far too busy chatting to the other staff than to get the order right. She forgot our drinks and practically threw the food at us when it arrived. The bread with the Pate was so hard I could bearly eat it and dressing came on the caesar salad even though I said twice I wanted it without. I didnt bother to send them back as she didnt seem to care- felt very uncomfortable in the place. They kept moving people around to fit in bigger groups but didnt even seem to serve them well.

Very disapointed and we should have gone to somewhere else to part with our €40 for a lunch menu.

Visited April 2012