“Zuni experience”
Review of Zuni

Zuni
Ranked #2 of 227 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Kildare, Ireland
“Zuni experience”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I went to Zuni on Saturday night and I have to say this was one of the nicest meals I have ever tasted! The staff are excellent, it is great value for money considering you are tasting some top quality food. I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Visited March 2014

Graiguenamanagh, Ireland
“40th Birthday Party”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Birthday Party for between 10 & 12 female

I had dropped in party balloons {2 lot) earlier on the day of the party, and other party items for the table, asked if the balloons could be palaces on either side of the table. When we arrived the balloons were just plonked knotted together in the middle of the table, the food was very disappointing and on one at the table were happy with there food. The vegetables tasted of water, and everyone meat or fish was tough and dry (even though it was cooked rare). The staff were pleasant and efficient, no one complained as it was a party for one of the members at the table.

There was between 10 and 12 people at the table and everyone they would not return again for a meal (most definitely not what we expected from 4.4 star rating.

Very bad and disappointing experience overall

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank finnybol
Dublin, Ireland
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with my partner on 13th feb. Goats cheese creme brûlée starter was amazing. So tasty and so smooth. Steak for mains was perfectly cooked and sauces were gorgeous. Had the sticky toffee pudding for dessert and again great taste light and perfect portion. All this for an early bird 25€. I would def return here

Kildare, Ireland
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Had a lovely meal on a recent trip to Kilkenny.The Early Bird is fantastic value for money. Both the food and the service were excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for good food at a reasonable price.

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Two nights ago I came to Zuni with my family we booked a table that was fine no problem. But when I got my starter it was horrible I had garlic bread and it was drenched in salt then my main course chicken nuggets and chips the chips were drenched in salt while the nuggets were drenched in pepper. I was expecting the salt to be on the ice cream!!!