AZUR Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 317 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$18 - US$29
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Azur Restaurant Limerick, the best kept fine food secret in the city! Our modern restaurant offers classic European style cooking with dishes ranging from our signature Trio of Seafood and local Lamb Cannon to our succulent, juicy Steaks. Our intention here at Azur is to provide elegant, classic dishes with an inspired modern twist. A different special every day ensures our menu appeals to every palate. We are proud to say that all of our fish, meat and vegetables are locally sourced and delivered fresh, daily.Here in Azur we pride ourselves on a warm welcome, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere. Our young and energetic team strive to provide the highest standard of customer service and are happy to assist with any special requests.Our Early Bird menu is served every day from 5pm finishing at 7pm on Fridays, 6.30pm on Saturdays and available all evening Tuesday - Thursday and on Sundays. This menu offers a 3 course meal from only €19.95. The A la Carte menu is available all day, every day with a competitively priced three course set menu for only €29.95.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A friend and I ate in Azur a week ago. We both had main course - I had a trio of fish and my friend had a fish main course. The food was fresh, clean and well cooked.
We were very happy with the service and price. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Visited here with my mom and a friend a couple of weeks ago on the last day of our Ireland vacation. We all had the full 3 courses, one ordering from the early bird and the other two from the main menu.

For starters we had the bruschetta, the fried brie, and the fish cake. For entrees, the braised beef, the sirloin, and the sea bream. And for dessert, the sticky toffee pudding, the double chocolate brownie, and the coconut maui bread pudding, which was the best dessert I have ever had in my life.

What stood out, aside from the great atmosphere and best service we had in a restaurant during the trip, was that every item on every plate, from the filets of meat to the tiny dollops of glazes and sauces, was not just beautiful but purposeful. The food was gorgeous, but it was meant to be eaten, every bite. There was not one garnish or decorative flourish that didn't also perfectly complement the full taste of the plate.

A truly extraordinary ending to a wonderful trip. Everyone at the table agreed that it was the best meal they had ever eaten.

1  Thank Erin H
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I visited this restaurant two weeks ago and am still salivating over the food I had. It was so good we went back the second night for more. I can't say which was better the food or the service, both were superb and both made for a really enjoyable night out with friends.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This is my new special occasion restaurant and I love making up excuses to head in! It just gets better and better. Both food and service are very high quality and this is consistent on every visit. No.1 restaurant in limerick in my opinion.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

A very nice restaurant with really fresh food & friendly staff. We both had the special of the evening which was turbot & it was excellent. Will definitely return.