“This is a little gem”
Review of AZUR Restaurant

AZUR Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 314 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Azur Restaurant Limerick, the best kept fine food secret in the city! Our modern restaurant offers classic European style cooking with dishes ranging from our signature Trio of Seafood and local Lamb Cannon to our succulent, juicy Steaks. Our intention here at Azur is to provide elegant, classic dishes with an inspired modern twist. A different special every day ensures our menu appeals to every palate. We are proud to say that all of our fish, meat and vegetables are locally sourced and delivered fresh, daily.Here in Azur we pride ourselves on a warm welcome, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere. Our young and energetic team strive to provide the highest standard of customer service and are happy to assist with any special requests.Our Early Bird menu is served every day from 5pm finishing at 7pm on Fridays, 6.30pm on Saturdays and available all evening Tuesday - Thursday and on Sundays. This menu offers a 3 course meal from only €19.95. The A la Carte menu is available all day, every day with a competitively priced three course set menu for only €29.95.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had the pleasure in dining here on Thursday evening to celebrate a friends 25th birthday, I cannot but rate this as one of the best meals I have had in a long time, the food was delicious, the staff are excellent and everything was done to make the evening so special.
I also loved the Italian beer, a refreshing experience,
It will be hard to find a better value for money meal in Munster,
Lar Sheeran

There are newer reviews for AZUR Restaurant

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is fast becoming my absolute favorite restaurant in Limerick. I've eaten here a couple of times and the food just keeps getting better.The staff, the atmosphere everything in this place is just great, and fantastic value for money. I've brought family and friends here and it will be my definite go to place when I've people visiting. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We ate in Azur restaurant last week and I must say the food was amazing and really good value for money. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The staff were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Azur used to be located on O'Connell Street in Limerick and offered excellent food at a very good price. My late father and I used to have lunch there most friday's after his weekly lip reading classes. Unknown to me Azur had moved less than a kilometre away but as I discovered on a recent family visit (five of us), the food is still superb, the value is great and the ambience is much better in its new (four years!) location. In my opinion it is the nearest challenger to Tuscany Bistro as the best restaurant in Limerick. My warm black pudding and bacon salad was refreshing and a duo of fish special as main course left me salivating that an old (restaurant) friend is waiting for me just 50k away from home.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We was recommend this restaurant, as we want something nice and reasonably priced. And we got more than we every thought.

The staff were amazing very attentive, and food was out of this world. The menu is not that big, but the food was cooked to perfection.

Plus the atmosphere was lovely with that homely feel and touch of class.