“Lovely food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Copper and Spice - CLOSED

Copper and Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Multi Asian cuisine, specialising in Indian & Thai, with Japanese, Korean and Malasian dishes also. Sister restaurant in Annacotty Village, Limerick.
“Lovely food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Copper and Spice is a lovely restaurant with great food and a particularly nice atmosphere. Nice location for a couple to have a meal

Visited September 2013

Limerick, Ireland
“sick as a dog”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

my brother and I were never in this restaurant before and decided to go as we had heard good things. Two chicken dishes later and we were sick as dogs

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
“Nice decor but not authentic spicy Indian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had an opportunity to eat here and found that although it has very nice ambiance, however the food was lacking the authentic spicy flavoring.

We ordered RAJMA MASALA and it felt like canned red kidney beans were being served.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
County Galway, Ireland
“Yummy!! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I love it! Have eaten in a few times and gotten take away and it's always been delish! I'm hard pushed to pick a favourite dish! It's my go to restaurant it's always yummy and super high quality! Yes it's pricey but it's worth it! I'm always excited to go back!

Limerick, Ireland
“Refused to honour a gift voucher”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My wife and I had a 50 euro gift voucher that was issued 2 and a half years ago and when I rang inquiring about it I was told they would not honour it!Im surprised Copper and Spice would get away with something like this.It will cost them in the end though as my fiends and family who occasionally eat there will never eat there again.Unnecessarily petty.

Visited April 2014
CopperandSpice, Owner at Copper and Spice, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Hi Dennis, we had a conversation about this on the 9th where I thought the matter was resolved, however seeing as you have posted a comment on facebook and now, tripadvisor, I have to respond to your 'review'. You said on facebook it was bought 2 years ago, on this site 2 1/2 years, when in fact it was May 2011 you say you bought it, which is 3 years. You advised me you were talking to the Consumers association of Ireland and because there is no expiry printed on the gift card then it can't expire. We deliberately removed any expiry on our loyalty cards for this reason- to be more consumer friendly. However, what you have failed to mention, what you were told, is that our till system changed from September 2011 with our new loyalty system where we give customers money off their bill by using a loyalty card, and that gift cards are created on plastic 'swipe' cards and not the old card voucher. You were told that the old voucher couldn't be redeemed but I said if you brought the old one in we could re-issue a new card complimentary. This we can still do, even though it seems you nor your friends will ever eat with us again.