“Good Lasagne and Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Had a great meal in this tiny restaurant below street level. Excellent salad and Pizza. Good wine selection. Lasagne was excellent. Family owned place with good atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The pizzeria is really cute, good value and good grub. Service also good. One of my faves in Limerick

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Had an evening to myself and didn't want to cook, so I popped over to try Piccola. The wait staff were friendly & chatted for a few minutes, and a couple of other diners started a conversation on & off, and the rest of the time I was left to enjoy the music, my book, and a really nice fettuccini.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Visited this gorgeous little Italian restaurant on the recommendation of our Hotel, and what a find! Although it is a bit cramped, right from the minute we entered this little basement world we were made feel very welcome, and felt we had found our "little corner of Italy" right in the heart of Limerick! This was our first visit, and we received a wonderfully warm welcome from the owner, Alfredo, who sat down at our table to practice some Italian sentences with our 11-year old son, Joseph (Guiseppe)!!! Food was delicious, as was the wine, and overall we felt it was very good value. Lovely warm, inviting atmosphere, and everything about the night was very relaxed. Can't wait to visit it again, and if you like some olde-worlde Italian charm, and great Italian food, then this is the place to go in Limerick.
Geraldine, Gerry and Joseph Walsh, Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Well the hotel I was staying in recommended the Piccola Italia and I can see why .... yes granted the premises is a bit cramped - and if full it would certainly feel it - however this is a product of their location in a basement premises .... however the food and service was really really good - and great value. The steak I had was tenderness personified and well done which can be a difficult combination! The server was very friendly and efficient in a personable way and I felt very welcome there. Coupled with a nice starter and desert I had a lovely meanland will definately return on my next visit to Limerick!