“Appalling in every way”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The market square must go down as the worst meal of my life. All of the meat dishes were overcooked to an extreme level. Without a doubt, they were all reheated in a microwave!!!
3 dishes were smothered in cheese or cheese sauces, but not specified in the menu, the sides were also swimming in a pool of disgusting cheesy slim. This restaurant is beyond comparison and should be avoided by all!

3  Thank sui_generis_man

Reviewed 10 August 2012

After reading glowing reports of this hotel it is with a heavy heart that I write of my experience of this hotel. My husband and I are natives of Co.Limk but in exile for some time in a neighbouring county. We decided to have lunch while visiting Limk city. When we arrived there were about 4 people seated. We placed our order, caesar salad with anchovies on the side and a seafood sandwich with crab. 35 mins later the order still had not arrived. The excuse was that a number of people had come at the same time. Now this hotel has a 5 star rating. When the meal arrived the Caesar salad had anchovies in it and my meal consisted of 2 small slices of bread with crab accompanied by 2 tiny bowls , one containing taytos and the other lettuce with 2 thin slices of onion. The 2 meals came to 28 euro. Not surprisingly there were not many dining. We certainly would not recommend this hotel and will not be retuning.

3  Thank fionnuala_7
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Another wonderful experience, fantastic service and wonderful food & wine. Great Night.

Reviewed 25 April 2012 via mobile

Must say food and service was excellent but this restuarant is now located in the first floos lobby of the hotel and on the nite we were there you had a hen party in one corner and kids playing and running around.We will def not be returning

2  Thank jascoughlan
Reviewed 18 April 2012

When we visited it was very quiet which always makes me somewhat apprehensive. None of this mattered once the food started arriving; the young man serving us was very sweet and efficient. I also ordered something off the al la carte which they then put in as a set menu anyway (which my friend was having)which I thought was very nice of them. Steak was beautiful as was the rest of the meal. By the time we left I was not surprised the place had filled up!