“Nice Clean Place To Eat” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hamptons Bar & Grill Steakhouse

Hamptons Bar & Grill Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 295 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
pallasgreen, co limerick.
“Nice Clean Place To Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Nice place for dinner , needs a bit of updating .I would rate it as just above average . My wife & I have dined there 4/5 times over the last year .Staff are excellent, a little overrated Price of food & drink are a little bit high ,also parking can be a problem . If you want to impress somebody there are some very good restaurants in limerick for which I would give a 5 to . .

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Limerick, Ireland
“Always Impresses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Hamptons never fails to impress me. Everything from the staff to the food and atmosphere is great. The chicken wings are delicious. I've never had a bad meal here!

• Visited March 2014
Dexter, Michigan
“Great duck confit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

While walking around Limerick, my husband and I and our friends stopped by Hampton's. We were looking for a dinner restaurant but wanted to have a cocktail and look at the menu. There is no bar area so they seated us in the dining room and we enjoyed a cocktail while looking at the menu. Everyone was courteous and attentive. We decided to return for dinner and had an amazing meal. They offer a prix fixe menu. My husband and the other couple ordered from it and had as their meals duck confit which is one of my husband's favorites. It was delicious. I enjoyed the scallops immensely. The staff was wonderful. I would definitely recommend visiting this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Susan M
ireland
“Delicious great value dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

A great meal in a very well appointed establishment. We most definetly will return. Food was simply divine

Visited April 2014
Limerick
“Luscious Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Centrally located with top class service and food. The restaurant is well worth a visit and you will have a dining experience you will remember!

• Visited March 2014