“group booking”

No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed 12 May 2014

stayed at the Pier Hotel with a group of choir singers for the weekend. We got the best of attention from all the staff and found the hotel to be of great value. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the breakfast was very enjoyable we ordered an early bird dinner menu and again great value and served quickly and piping hot. I highly recommend this hotel and hope to call again next time I am in limerick

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Food1wine, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

THank you all for coming to stay and your lovely review

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I are still walking on air after our perfect stay in No. 1 Pery Square. I had heard really great things about this hotel but I wasn't quite ready for this level of perfection; from the outstanding level of service to the stunning surroundings, great food, fab cocktails...you name it!

This is the hotel we will talk about, recommend, return to (time and time again), buy gift vouchers for and where I will bring my daughters every year for their birthday afternoon tea. This hotel is now part of our family. Well done and thank you to all the staff. We are counting the days to our return. Helen & Neil England.

Room Tip: We stayed in the beautiful Lord Barrington room and I highly recommend it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

wow what an accolade thank you

Reviewed 11 May 2014

A giant double bed, luxurious bed linen, stunning flowers on the table and a freestanding bath in the bathroom. What more could one want for a weekend getaway (or longer)? Ok, so this is an expensive hotel but for what you get it is superb value. The staff are charming, the food good and there is parking at one end of the building.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

delighted you had such a great time and thank you for your review

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed here last month for my sister's hen party. As chief bridesmaid there's always that little doubt in the back of your mind as to how the night would go and I was delighted to see that I really shouldn't have worried! From the moment each one of us checked in the staff went over and beyond to make our night as enjoyable as possible. The thing that I was most delighted about was that they made the bride to be feel so special and that the night was all about her. The theme of the hen party was 'Great Gatsby' and it fitted in perfectly with the classiness of the hotel. I would have no doubt in recommending this hotel for all aspects - value for money, cleanliness, excellent food, friendly staff and I look forward to paying No 1 a visit again soon.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I couldn't recommend this hotel enough! Myself and my now fiancé got engaged in this hotel in April. With thanks to the staff it couldn't have been more special for us! From the beautiful room they provided and the great care they took of us,we will be forever grateful! Many thanks again:)

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was my third stay at this hotel. The staff were as good as any I have encountered (friendly, helpful, courteous).
The bedroom was large, clean and well equipped and the bed was to die for.
Will definitely be staying there again

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were part of a large corporate booking and they really went the whole 9 yards for us, the extra mile.
Gorgeous meal and beautiful rooms.
Special thanks to Terri at front desk, fantastic help and at your every beck and call.

Will certainly be back